PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to see XWA

chevybeerman
09-02-2008, 08:07 PM
On sunday September 28th XWA goes to the LBR and just wanted to see if anybody is going and if you have seen any shows? how were they?

hyjack
09-02-2008, 11:48 PM
actually it's sunday september 28th @ 2pm and i hear the shows are awesome they have videos and awesome characters and i hear this shows gonna have a Casket Match between "Canadian Icon" Ryan Heath vs Nightmare i will be there front row center

kaj27
09-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Heh I use to hang out with a lot of these guys. Heck I reffed a few times. Great at what they do, it's a show and a sport. Very good fun!

stripekv
09-04-2008, 12:30 AM
It's great entertainment for a Sunday afternoon.

The guys keep it clean at the LBR shows, since it is a family show, so there is no need to worry about foul language etc.

The characters range from indians, to the sheik, to "masked" wrestlers etc.

It's fun and always exciting, I recommend it to anyone looking for an afternoon of fun.

chevybeerman
09-04-2008, 05:05 PM
I also belive the XWA is doing a toy drive in support of IWK so thats always great.I have been to the shows and they are a good up and coming attraction to sj

Among The Ruins
09-10-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm going and taking the kids.

The shows are great fun, I've seen about 3 or 4 of them now and enjoyed every one. My girlfriends son and I usually go for a guys night, very enjoyable.

The all age shows I find more entertaining than the 19+. I find they are more active myself but either show really is a good time to see.

The casket match is going to be awesome :-D

TiDo08
09-11-2008, 06:50 PM
At the last show at the LBR, "General Duce" came into the arena in an army Jeep with his greatest fan, and 8 year old boy, who had the show as part of his birthday party. There were 12 kids with their faces painted camo, and had their pictures taken with him :)