PDA

View Full Version : ummm, I guess times have changed!

puppyluv
02-04-2007, 09:01 AM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/puppyluvs2dawgs/12355ec3.jpg

tred816
02-04-2007, 09:09 AM
The small print was a bit hard on the eyes, but WOW! hard to believe isn't it?

MrsBeasley
02-04-2007, 09:16 AM
How funny, my husband gave me that very same article just the other night!! I told him Mrs Cleaver I certainly am not and never will be!!

Here at our house you get:
dirty faced kid, dog hair tumble weeds, dishes and laundry piled up, TV blasting out Baby Einstein movies, a family of dust bunnies under the couch so hungry they eat anything that rolls under, dogs barking, birds chirping and flapping seed shells and feathers all over the floor, cat wrapping himself around you legs and yanging for food, and a wife so frazzled she's ready to bite anyone's head off who complains about anything and don't dare ask what she did all day!!!!!

care1978
02-04-2007, 09:31 AM
lol thats crazy! i first saw that article a few years ago my grandmother haas the magazine the article is in! i would love to see any man ask me to behave that way LOL

paak
02-04-2007, 09:52 AM
A good wife always knows her place

Now THATS funny! LOL

Wonder what an article on the same subject would say today? Assumably it would be written by a feminist.

Lemme guess:
- Dinner? heeeeellll no...make your man buy it.
- Prepare yourself, you just never know if you'll find Mr. Better when your man(Mr Rightnow) takes you out to dinner.
- Don't bother cleaning, your man will get so annoyed with seeing the clutter, he'll eventually pick it up.
- Be sure to tell your man everything that is wrong with him as soon as he comes in. No time like the present, right?
- Don't listen to a darn thing he says...its all lies anyway.
- Challenge him on everything, after all, what does he know, hes just a man.
- Yell loud at all times so he will be sure to hear you.
- A good women knows her man can be replaced at any time.

pssst: its a joke...laugh a little ;)

user5624
02-04-2007, 09:54 AM
lol I can't believe women were subservient like that. It's actually quite sad. My husband cooks more then I do, he got up with the baby through the night and he doesn't mind doing house work. :D

vanessalynn5484
02-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Now THATS funny! LOL

Wonder what an article on the same subject would say today? Assumably it would be written by a feminist.

Lemme guess:
- Dinner? heeeeellll no...make your man buy it.
- Prepare yourself, you just never know if you'll find Mr. Better when your man(Mr Rightnow) takes you out to dinner.
- Don't bother cleaning, your man will get so annoyed with seeing the clutter, he'll eventually pick it up.
- Be sure to tell your man everything that is wrong with him as soon as he comes in. No time like the present, right?
- Don't listen to a darn thing he says...its all lies anyway.
- Challenge him on everything, after all, what does he know, hes just a man.
- Yell loud at all times so he will be sure to hear you.
- A good women knows her man can be replaced at any time.

pssst: its a joke...laugh a little ;)

LOL, that gave me a good laugh for sure:biggrin:

adm
02-04-2007, 11:41 AM
:rolleyes:
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.
However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.

icedragon
02-04-2007, 11:47 AM
My wife just hurt my eye after reading that. You should have a warning that states "do not show to your wife as she may hurt you" Still really funny though.

rubycshells
02-04-2007, 11:56 AM
A friend of mine wasn't the best housekeeper. Her husband was sitting in the den and noticed a lot of dust on the coffee table. So he wrote in the dust "Kathy doesn't dust", thinking that this would give her the hint to dust the furniture.

The next night he sits down in the den and looks at the coffee table and underneath his message was "Bill doesn't either!".

:rofl:

irighti
02-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Women have learned how to train their husbands since then,,ask my wife she will tell you when I was laughing while reading this she wrote what I had to say in reply..lol

oasis
02-04-2007, 09:25 PM
I showed it to my wife and told here THIS IS THE WAY YOUR SUPPOSED TO ACT!

I'll finish this post once I get home from the hospital. I'm sure they can get the bleeding stopped and give me something to stop the swelling in my eyes. Putting certain manly body parts back on might be a little more difficult!

Woofer
02-04-2007, 09:38 PM
i'll email it to my wife so she can read it while i'm far away enough not to get hurt :)

Goin4Coffee
02-04-2007, 09:48 PM
:rofl: some of those comments are great... Just so ya know, my other half never said a word, nor a facial expresssion....

He's learned the hard way along time ago,,

and so will you----THE HARD WAY---:D

He's offered a sympathy for the men,, that the swelling will go down EVentually.. the colors will fade & the bleeding will stop, and stitches really don't hurt that bad,,,:rofl: great for a laugh..

care1978
02-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!