PDA

View Full Version : Have you made provosions for an untimely passing?

puppyluv
02-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Have you make arrangements etc for your pet(s) if something happens to you?
Who will take care of them?

fergiak
02-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Yes, I definitly have.. I have an almost 2 yr old Shih tzu named Jasmine and a cat..and they will be looked after by my sister should the need arise.. as will my children.. the animals are my children too

Cherry Pop
02-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes! My parents will be taking my cat if anything should happen to me!

drakelogan
02-11-2007, 09:26 AM
I have been pondering over this for a year....i hate to admit this but i don't trust anyone in either mine nor my partners family enough to take care of my guys...i have one cat 3yrs....1 shih tzu 2yrs and another shih tzu 3 yrs...my niece says she would want them but she has 5 animals of her own...and i'm not keen on the fact they let them loose outside....my boys have a fenced in yard because one of them is a runner !! i was almost thinking of leaving some kind of clause if you want my house you have to take my animals....but that would meen that someone might be mean to them out of spite and i know i'd never rest in peace so i'm not sure what to do?? I guess i'll have to go to a friend and ask...and they would get my house...I honestly do worry about this all the time....I can't imagine what they would do at the ARL....they would die i'm sure...they are soo spoiled and use to being free to roam the house...well I hope some of you have better plans than I do !!!

amethyst
02-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Well...my mom would get my cat along with my kids...degus to mom as well...my shihtzu though..he would have to go back to the breeder unless my parents wanted to go through the application process to get him. Which they think is ridiculous so it won't happen.