PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Nightmares

Pumpkin
07-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Anyone know when it started or if it starts tonight? I just decided to go to fox.com and look and it is on tonight so I don't know if I have missed any or not...anyone know?

Candi
07-22-2008, 08:02 PM
my satellite says this episode originally ran 10/17/07.

Pumpkin
07-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Well I thought this was supposed to be a new season and I can't have missed that many episodes because it wouldn't have started that long ago. I didn't see last night's before but the preview for next weeks was an episode from last season.

I know the show is run in other countries before it makes it's way here, but that shouldn't have anything to do with it. It showed previews during Hell's Kitchen (the one that just ended a few weeks ago) for a new season of Kitchen Nightmares and it's running reruns already???...so I am totally confused and I couldn't find anything to help me get it straight from the website either. ODD!!

Well Thanks Candi for the info!! Much appreciated!!! =)

livkat
07-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Well I thought this was supposed to be a new season and I can't have missed that many episodes because it wouldn't have started that long ago. I didn't see last night's before but the preview for next weeks was an episode from last season.

I know the show is run in other countries before it makes it's way here, but that shouldn't have anything to do with it. It showed previews during Hell's Kitchen (the one that just ended a few weeks ago) for a new season of Kitchen Nightmares and it's running reruns already???...so I am totally confused and I couldn't find anything to help me get it straight from the website either. ODD!!

Well Thanks Candi for the info!! Much appreciated!!! =)
The new season doesn't start until the fall:)

FutureChief88
07-23-2008, 10:24 PM
I watched an episode of it last night. I hadnt seen it before.... so i was happy.. It was on fox? i believe.. at 9

inuit
07-25-2008, 09:46 AM
Not to wish away summer but I can'twait for the new season this fall. I love to watch America'snext top model. Makes one feel good yo be plus size once you see the bone thin girls on there.Last season's winner was a plus size model and I think she was a size 10. OMG I'dkill to be size 16 let alone size 10

I am also looking forward to Kitchen Nightmares. Not a very long season though or didn't seemthat long last year.