PDA

View Full Version : some men tick me off !!

dalemarie
07-20-2008, 09:41 PM
So I go to the Irving in champlain heights friday and I have my 11 year old daughter and 21 month old daughter in the car I get my gas and on the way back to my car I see a man staring at me . I just looked the other way got into my car looked in my mirror and he was on his way into the irving suddenly changes his mind comes to the passenger side of my car and makes the V with his fingers and does the tounge thing (well all know what I mean ) then smiles and walks away !!
I was so ticked !! My 11 year old daughter then says to me " mom what was that guy doing ?"
So extremely ticked now I went back into the irving and lit into him !!
I don't understand why some (not all) men have to be pigs !!
I am married have 4 kids and in no way did I give him any indication I was interested in him and even so why not talk to me ? Like I am a person not some piece of meat ?:mad:
I don't understand where he thought that would get him ?
But boy was he some shocked to see me coming back into the irving LOL
That did give me some satisfaction :D
<!-- / message -->

mizunderstood
07-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Good girl... I would have given him a couple choice words, along with a couple choice "hand gestures" lol...

kaj27
07-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Could be a mental disorder, alcohol, drugs or perhaps he is just an idiot.

I like to think it's a little of everything.

chevybeerman
07-21-2008, 09:18 AM
glad you stuck up for yourself but be carefull some poeple are crazy and that could be dangerous sometimes.I alwys say best thing to do is get his lic plate and report it to the police.that is just digusting and as a man i am ashamed of my gender for this.some people just dont get it.good for you by giving him a piece of your mind.

Nail
07-21-2008, 12:08 PM
On behalf of men, i apologize.

FutureChief88
07-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Could be a mental disorder, alcohol, drugs or perhaps he is just an idiot.

I like to think it's a little of everything.

Tee Hee

newmommy
07-21-2008, 10:08 PM
thats crazy. omg.. good for you for sticking up for yourself!

oasis
07-22-2008, 06:30 AM
glad you stuck up for yourself but be carefull some poeple are crazy and that could be dangerous sometimes.I alwys say best thing to do is get his lic plate and report it to the police.

As he said that could be VERY dangerous. You should have called the police immediately. What he did could warrant charges against him. At the very least he would have be put on the sex offenders list. He might think twice the next time as it would mean serious jail time if he did it to some one else.

I'm glad you stuck up for yourself. But be careful.

OTAY
07-22-2008, 10:53 AM
classless act. As a man Personally I respect women so don't trash men. trash Idiots.... And yea no decent guy would make obscene gestures with kids around and in non apropriate places. I suspect that fellow has watched a few too many rap videos.

Thrasher
07-24-2008, 11:20 AM
unreal ...everyone looks ...its human nature ...but thats just crazy to make that gesture ....must be his idea of a come-on line .... lol ... you should have given him a kick where the sun doesnt shine

dalemarie
07-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Yes everyone looks and that doesn't bother me in the least , boy did I want to give him a kick and if my kids hadn't of been there I may have :p but that probably would have gotten me in trouble :( I just really think he was soooo disrespectful !!

dalemarie
07-29-2008, 04:25 PM
:p wasn't going ot mention this but to heck with it
I am not going to name names !!
But to the person who PM"D me and asked me what i was wearing !!:mad:
I don't think that is relevent at all !! It should not matter what I was wearing I was at a local gas bar with my children 12years ,11years, 22 months and 6 months !! I agree with OTAY that it was a classless act !!

SeanM
07-29-2008, 05:36 PM
:p wasn't going ot mention this but to heck with it
I am not going to name names !!
But to the person who PM"D me and asked me what i was wearing !!:mad:
I don't think that is relevent at all !! It should not matter what I was wearing I was at a local gas bar with my children 12years ,11years, 22 months and 6 months !! I agree with OTAY that it was a classless act !!

As a matter of fact what you're wearing could have a significant effect on all of this. However, if you're with 4 children I'm sure you weren't wearing anything which would warrant the actions.