PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in NB?

mizunderstood
06-27-2008, 01:49 PM
I am looking for some fun, and different things to do this summer with the kids. a 13 year old boy, 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl... What do you recommend???

So far we are thinking about:
Magic mountain (and magnetic hill zoo)
Crystal Palace
Fundy National park
The ganong factory tour
Parlee Beach
Irving Nature Park
Cherry brook zoo
Kingswood Center
Live performances in fredericton

Outside of NB we are thinking about upper clements park

Can anyone give me more ideas, prefer to stay in NB but outside is fine too, THANKs!

Marigold
06-27-2008, 02:40 PM
There's the Huntman Marine Science Centre in St. Andrews.
Kings Landing

I'll probably think of some more later

Chinna Dah
06-27-2008, 06:34 PM
the Caves in St Martin....hmmm let me think

Chinna Dah
06-28-2008, 05:29 PM
I heard that the site seeing bus that goes around Saint John, is very interesting, there is alot of stuff here that people just dont know about.

Also if you feel into it, a trip to Campobello Island is Fantastic, you can tour Roosevelt cottage, and the Hubbard House

http://www.campobello.com/welcente.html

http://www.fdr.net/

by the way you can get to the island by going through Maine entering at Calais, or you can take the ferry from St George to Deer Island to Campobello.

lmh
07-08-2008, 07:26 PM
On Saturday, July 26th, is the New River Beach Sand Sculpture Contest. Enter as a Family and Build a Sand Castle, Octopus, or anything or imagination comes up with. I've seen cars, robots, ships, bowling allys, mermaids, and so much more over the years. It's a Beautiful beach with lots for the kids of all ages.

maggie_sj
07-17-2008, 05:22 PM
I am looking for some fun, and different things to do this summer with the kids. a 13 year old boy, 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl... What do you recommend???

So far we are thinking about:
Magic mountain (and magnetic hill zoo)
Crystal Palace
Fundy National park
The ganong factory tour
Parlee Beach
Irving Nature Park
Cherry brook zoo
Kingswood Center
Live performances in fredericton

Outside of NB we are thinking about upper clements park

Can anyone give me more ideas, prefer to stay in NB but outside is fine too, THANKs! My brother recently found a really neat thing for families to do. It's called "Treego". it's in Moncton somewhere.. maybe googel it? Its like a huge obstacle course in the trees lol...sounded neat

missday
07-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Tubing in mirimichi at stewarts Tubing it's in sillikers NB
7.50 for adults