PDA

View Full Version : it's the humpday! *ack*

puppyluv
06-18-2008, 06:19 AM
I put the brocolli in the steamer...plugged in the griller and walked away...back 10 minutes later...saw that I forgot to turn the griller on and didnt put the lid on the steamer..

lets hope the rest of the day isnt like this! Hahahah

Happy Humpday iSJ

FutureChief88
06-18-2008, 08:19 AM
Lol.. Today marks 1 week till i have my baby :)
I just want the days to fly by! LOL

Coston07
06-18-2008, 09:53 AM
My humpday was yesterday. just a crappy day. Hope your day gets better and futurechief, good luck the last week was the worst for me

Marigold
06-18-2008, 10:15 AM
I can't believe it's only Wednesday, this week is really dragging! I'm sure it's worse for my son though, trying to get through the last couple of days of school!

newmommy
06-18-2008, 11:26 AM
im having such an off day today. i went ot make my son a grilled chesse sandwich i cooked it and cut it for him and rlized i did put any chesse in it> blonde moment or what.

Tara
06-18-2008, 12:15 PM
It's like when I make tuna casserole and lo and behold....I forget the tuna!

Today is my son's last day of school as his grandparents are down from Fort Mac for a bit and they're taking our kids for a few days!

wildberry
06-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Today was a great humpday for me! Finished my 1st year in the LPN program!!!!

FutureChief88
06-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Yay..congrats Wildberry..

I know..last week drags..This is my second.. But if i can get to sat.. the days shouldnt be too bad. My mom is coming down from away on Monday.. I just cant wait!

This needs to be OVER! LOL

my day wasnt bay today.. I napped! :)

inuit
06-19-2008, 09:38 AM
Waiting is hard FC. But at 2 am when baby is crying again, you may wish baby was still where it's at now. LOL Just kidding. The time will go fast. Hope you still have time to come and talk on isj after little one comes. Babies are so time consuming and so worth it. I remember it well.

FutureChief88
06-19-2008, 11:35 AM
O i think itll be fine.. i still have to have SOME communication with the outside world! lol

And NO.. NO wishing itll be back in! lol
I have been in so much pain..i just cant wait to have my body back.

Hopefully ISJ will keep me sane!

On the bright side.. i am not going in until Wednesday Morning.. So at least ill be able to watch Hell's Kitchen! LOL

inuit
06-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Oh FC, this is so exciting. Aren't you just too excited. Can't hardly wait till you have wee one. Not long now.

As for isj keeping you sane....I don't know....

Can't wait for Hell's Kit. either. After this Tuesday there'll be only 2 left.

FutureChief88
06-20-2008, 07:28 AM
I know.. and its the "week of Petrozza" as i like to call it! LOL
He is def my fav.. so im glad hes getting a pair..

O i am excited too.. I am just trying to keep my mind on other things. My daughter is going for a sleepover tomorrow night so ill be able to just relax for the night.. Then my mom comes down from away. So i figure once she gets here time will fly..

I just cant wait for this to all be done. I am not a very good pregnant person! LOL
Ask Chevybeerman.. I whine alot! LOL

I dont know if ISJ will keep me sane or not.. Maybe a little more frustrated at times :).. But at least i will be able to talk with you all!

Fundy
06-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Corey is going to win it all on HK...wait and see...

:)

FutureChief88
06-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Ugh.. no way :)

inuit
06-23-2008, 10:34 PM
It's not humpday but I think it's going to be humpday all week. Here's why. I drove all the way to Sussex today to drop off my house plans at rural development and when I pulled up at the office, I realized the plans were sitting on the kitchen counter at home. I had everything else but what I needed the most. UGGGG