PDA

View Full Version : kittens are sneezing!

hiph0p
12-06-2006, 09:53 PM
it seems like all today my kittens are sneezing ...
and they are doing it mostly at the same time...:confused:
i dont know if it is something i should bring them to the vet to or not
what do you guys think i should do :(

ones about 12 weeks and the other is i think 6 weeks

hiph0p
12-06-2006, 10:09 PM
:(

CM
12-06-2006, 10:14 PM
It could be something as simple as your kitty litter, did you just put new litter in the box today? And is it scented? Some cats have an aversion to scented litter and it causes them to sneeze.
Or it could be an inner ear infection, I had a puppy years ago that had one, she would be running, stop like she ran into an invisible wall, shake her head and start sneezing.
Hope the information was helpful. If it is an inner ear infection, kitties should go see a vet. They will need medecine to clear it up. Good luck.

hiph0p
12-07-2006, 08:43 AM
i did put the litter in yesterday but it isnt scented i think ill take them if they continue today
thank you:)

CM
12-07-2006, 08:37 PM
How are the kitties today? Did the sneezing stop?

T4
12-07-2006, 08:46 PM
yes, how are the kitties? They may have a respiratory infection. Might be best to get them checked from the vet. Good luck!

hiph0p
12-07-2006, 09:20 PM
hey!
i havent noticed either one of tem sneezing today:D so i'm not sure what it was.....but today they were both fine so maybe it was the kitty litter but I'm going to keep an eye on them

thanks guys!:)

zoesmom
12-11-2006, 04:15 PM
hey!
i havent noticed either one of tem sneezing today:D so i'm not sure what it was.....but today they were both fine so maybe it was the kitty litter but I'm going to keep an eye on them

thanks guys!:)

That's good then! :)
Hopefully it won't come back