PDA

View Full Version : help what jewellery to wear with my wedding dress?

sweetnessthing
01-28-2007, 02:36 PM
well im gettin married in may i need a necklace and that go with my dress i dunno what to wear since my dress is all white with white pearls on it around the necklace and shoulders part and the back is too and the buttons for the back is pearls too so any idea what i should wear with it ladies ?

Crystalbeach
01-28-2007, 03:33 PM
In my opinion you should just wear small pearl earrings..nothing around your neck..

Chinna Dah
01-28-2007, 06:41 PM
I was thinking a fine shiny gold chain with a diamond drop, and diamond earing.

Rickster
01-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Well if it was me,LOL,lol, I'd wear both; a nice pair of perhaps a set of oval shaped cluster of pearls and a nice wide necklace of pearls(I mean wide because most of the time these are wider at the top and narrow as they enter the bust-line). Would really accentuate the Dress . I was always told by past 'Girlfriends' that I had good "taste",LOL,lol, -Rick.( as a Man ,We usually know what looks nice and isn't that the point, looking 'nice'. I suppose that the last person you would think to give a suggestion would be a 'man',lol,Ha,HA,Ha,ha,!- Rick.

Rickster
01-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Just an after-thought, but when you really think about it ,Gold necklaces are so common place today that other types of neck jewelry are more catching to the eye as they are more rarely seen ! - Rick.

tred816
01-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Hey there:D Congrats on the wedding.

My philosophy is, less is more. With all those pearls, simple earings, either small diamonds or small pearls. You want to accentuate, not overwhelm the look.