PDA

View Full Version : Doc even MORE useless....

Pumpkin
06-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Is it just me or are there a lot of people with out a decent doctor around here?.... Wait I don't even have to ask that question do I, I already know the answer!

Well a new reason to HATE my doctor. I found a lump on my chest last night and I get to see her, when.......a month from now. Ummm lumps aren't to mess around with!!! Never had one before now, and I am scared to death!!! And I get to have that feeling eat at me for a whole month, then wait to have it tested and xrayed and whatever else they may do, then wait some more for my doc to get the result and then wait another month to get into find out what it was!!

PATHETIC!!! Anyone else agree? Or is this normal to have to wait a month to have someone just look at a lump they've found on their body?

Woofer
06-05-2008, 10:01 AM
i agree.

patbez
06-08-2008, 10:12 AM
It's not normal to have to wait a month for ANY appointment w/ a doctor. It just goes to show that our doctors are either overworked w/ too many patients or underskilled. I think the longest time anyone should have to wait to get into see their doctor is two weeks for normal cases [like general tests or check-up] & less if it's more dire [lumps etc.]

I'd actually call back & see if anything opened up sooner, as you really want to get it looked at ASAP.