PDA

View Full Version : Weight Loss

happy2be
05-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Ok. Here's the deal. Since Dec 6th I've lost 87 pounds. I still have 13 more to lose and I've gone from a very tight size 20 to a pefect size 7. So what is my problem? I feel so confused. I've pretty much always been big and I'm not so sure that I like the way I look now. I guess I'm just having some problems adjusting. I was wondering if anyone else out there has maybe been through this and has some words of wisdom?

jg
05-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Congratulations!!!!What is your secret?

puppyluv
05-23-2008, 05:08 AM
Losing weight is not about just losing the weight and keeping it off, but it is mentally challenging and sometimes confusing as well. Sometimes the lack of familiarity with your new shape can be confusing and uncomftable..for a time...but it will pass!!!

puppyluv
05-23-2008, 05:09 AM
ps..imho, there is no perfect anything..just what is good and right for YOU..and you did good!

happy2be
05-23-2008, 06:52 AM
I started out by reading Dr.Phil's Ultimate Weight Loss Solution and one of the things it said was to have a personal trainer. I was extrememly lucky to find Lorraine Peters who has shown me how to eat healthy and eat well and of course has taken me from a level of no exercise to where I can work out five days a week without feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack. Her number is 639-5858 if anyone is looking for an awesome personal trainer.
It mentally is very challenging when you don't recognise the person looking back at you out of the mirror. It's good but its very different.