PDA

View Full Version : CSI Vegas... Grissom on leave or left??

AreWeThereYetMom
01-27-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm seeing lots of contradictory info on the net about Grissom's sabbatical leave from the show. He's such a keystone character that the show won't be the same and will probably impact ratings.

Not sure what I think of Keppler yet, but he adds a different spin on investigations.

I read Grissom will be in an episode in February, and other sites say that he didn't like the fact that there are spin-offs to CSI and so might leave when his contract is up. Then theres the TVGuide posting about Grissom's break is coming about because Petersen himself wanted time off — to do a play in Providence, Rhode Island.

BLeagues
01-27-2007, 05:25 AM
This is from the "Gil Grissom" wikipedia site....

Grissom took a sabatical on January 4th, 2007 after announcing that he is to teach a class at Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts for four weeks. He has tapped Catherine Willows (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Willows) to be acting supervisor in his absence. (In reality, his actor, William Peterson, is taking a break to perform in a stage play.)

Cherry Pop
01-27-2007, 10:54 AM
I love CSI and Grissom!

magoosmomma
01-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Me too Cherry Pop!

j_a_cormier
01-27-2007, 09:42 PM
If Grissom leaves the show... I'm not sure if I would watch the show as much!! I'm a CSI freak! I have all the seasons on DVD and the computer games.

marriedchickie
01-31-2007, 10:32 PM
i could watch that show for ever..lol. not a big fan of the csi new york, but i like csi miami as well. Grissom rocks!!!

Amy Ellis
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
I had looked into this too, being a fan as well. Apparently this has been arranged for quite some time, the producers had granted him a leave so he could do a play that he wanted to be involved in. I guess his career was quite involved in theatre and plays before CSI

Pumpkin
02-05-2007, 11:28 PM
CSI Vegas? Isn't Grissom and Katherine, ect on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation? or are they on that as well? I have never bothered to watch teh vegas one, so I dunno