PDA

View Full Version : ONE Change Annual Meeting - Be there - we need you

eagallant
05-18-2008, 08:34 PM
The ONE Change Annual General Meeting will be held at 6:30pm on May 22nd (Thursday) at Main Street Baptist Church on May 22nd. We need you to attend and let your voice be heard. The new Board of Directors will be elected and the more residents we have there, the stronger your representation.

We need residents to participate and this is your opportunity to be part of the ONE Change Board. Stand up and be part of the growth and development in YOUR community. There are several openings on the Board and there are also opportunities on committees. If you have an interest, we have a venue!

Teens and youth, we need you there as well. Without you, the ONE Change wouldn't have been the change it was. Without the Youth, we're just a board...

Elizabeth
658-9840
721-0270

eagallant
05-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Sorry, I had it as 6:30 pm, May 22 at Main Street Baptist but it is actually 6pm.

Tammy C
05-22-2008, 12:51 PM
I would like to encourage all Old North Enders to attend this meeting. It is important that the community comes together to deal with the communities needs.

I will be attending, I will be offering for the board and I have every intention of getting things moving in the right direction for the residents. For Us By Us!!!

A neighborhood will only feel empowered if the resident's get involved. The youth in our neighborhood deserve a better quality of life. Who else is going to do it if we don't?

Tammy C
05-23-2008, 09:25 AM
I would like to thank all of the residents that showed up. This meeting was a much needed success for our neighborhood. Things will be moving in the right direction again!

Power in numbers!!!!! Again a very big Thank You to all of the residents for all of your support!

The Old North End is never going to be the same!