PDA

View Full Version : What do you do at a sleepover?

Tania
05-14-2008, 09:14 AM
My daughter is having a sleepover for her birthday (first one I've had for her) with two of her friends and I need Ideas to keep them occupied.. they're all around 6.. so nothing that will get them so hyped they'll touch the ceiling..lol ..

Evening activities and what to do in the morning til the parents come get them..

Thank you everyone in advance.. :D

sarahnb
05-14-2008, 09:44 AM
A good movie, paint their nails, have a craft ready, make pizza.

Tania
05-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Perfect.. they're all a lil Hyper so trying to find ways to keep them occupied that doesn't involve destroying the house.. lol

Might buy pizza stuff and let them do the pizzas.. Boogers and all lol

liliecole24
05-14-2008, 11:42 AM
try to think of a theme. For little girls a spa theme might be a good idea, or maybe pet shop. My little sister turned eight, and the spa sleepover is a lot of fun and not very expensive if you shop at the dollar store. You can get nail pollish (for toes as well), and if you have one of those foot spa's you can even let a few of them take turns. These ideas bring out the little ladies in them and tend to keep it calm and collected. Crafts are always a great idea as well.

Good Luck, and have fun :)

donteatrawpotatoes
05-14-2008, 11:57 AM
If you don't have a foot thingy, get basins and a thing of marbles from the dollar store! Fill the basin, and put marbles in the bottom to massage their feet. :D

Fashion show... could get em a little hyped up, but a great way to occupy little girls for ever in the morning...

Tania
05-14-2008, 12:16 PM
all fantastic Ideas.. My daughters 100% tomboy but her friends are girley lol

inuit
05-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Maybe you could try an easy no bake cookie or other sweet recipe they could make with supervision. They may be a little young for that though.

Tania
05-14-2008, 12:31 PM
I thought about making sugar cookies.. I have a million and one cookie cutters