PDA

View Full Version : Towman's Light Trucking -- You Call, I Haul

Towman
05-08-2008, 07:27 PM
TOWMAN'S Light Trucking -- You Call, I Haul

Services:

- Removal of unwanted items
- Cleaning of your yard
- Moving furniture (one piece or a lot... your manpower or mine)
- Removal of appliances / hot water heaters / old furniture
- Removal of trees & brush, and any yard garbage
- Cleaning basements, garages, and sheds; and will haul the junk away
- Removal of renovation material
- Also will remove old cars & parts to make your yard clean

Are you moving? Or just need someone to haul your unwanted junk?

I'm your guy

- Reasonable rates

- I work nights and weekends, so you can be there & we can get the job done just the way you want

Contact me for a free estimate and a good price

Junk removal, clean-ups, & light trucking services @ good prices

Piper
08-02-2008, 08:00 PM
We had the pleasure of doing business with Ted this weekend. Excellent service. He is very friendly, fast and the price was fantastic. I would most definitely recommend him !!!:thumbsup:

Minigodfather
11-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Hello Ted,
I have a house in Lower West Saint John. Tenants left a lot of junk in the basement. I need the basement cleaned up. Probably a 1/2 truck load. You might need a helper. Are you interested? Preferably. I'm looking for aMonday or Tuesday cleanup. What would you charge me? Please email me asap @ vonweiler@rogers.com
Thanks,
Alan

tatyana
12-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi Ted, I am looking to have a computer armoire moved from the rothesay ave trailer park to uptown, for this evening, just wondering your price to move it for me

tatyana
12-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Disregard, message, i had to cancel the pik up thanks

Towman
03-13-2009, 02:24 PM
bump

macmike78
04-18-2009, 08:08 PM
We're doing some home renos in Quispamsis & we've got a pile of junk that
consists of 2 decks & some concrete. How much can you handle?

If you can give us a quote that would be great! I'm thinking we probably have
a 3yd dumpster or so quantity.

Thanks,

Mike

Mizcollector
05-14-2009, 12:39 PM
I have an attic loaded with junk that needs to be cleared out, hauled away, before I can get it insulated. I have pull down stairs to the attic. If you are interested in providing a quote please contact me at Mizcollector@hotmail.com and we can arrange a time. Thanks.

canadianlistener
05-22-2009, 02:27 PM
We live in Millidgeville and our large freezer has stopped working and needs to be removed. How much would it cost to remove it?

Mizcollector
05-31-2009, 09:36 AM
Ted did a major attic and basement cleanup last week for me. I would highly recommend his services. He was very pleasant to deal with, very quick and efficient. It was a lot of work and he worked very hard to get it done and made sure I was happy with the job. He was also helpful when at the last minute I needed some old furniture moved in time for a delivery. Great job Ted! Thanks again.

mike_d
08-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Hi Ted,

We are gonna be selling our house in Grand Bay and we have alot of unwanted junk in our yard, as well as an old 12-17cu ft freezer in the basement that stopped working, there is at least a truckload or possibly 2 of junk that needs to go asap. Since there is alot of junk a quote or price would be preferred ahead of time. Please let me know how soon you could do this, thank you.

Mike

LiLLY
08-21-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi I have a fridge that I no longer need. Just wondering what you would charge to pick it up?

heatherdalling
08-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Could you give me a call please. I have an older sectional couch moved from Douglas ave to orange street (no stairs) ...has to be done tomorrow or thursday. 642 6984

Heather or phil

bigboy6969
12-05-2009, 10:10 AM
sent u a pm