PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems signing in to their hotmail account?

kristajoy
05-07-2008, 12:14 PM
I have been trying since last night to sign into my email account and cant. I can sign into messenger and do live chat, but thats it. I see how many emails i have, but when i click the little mail box, it just says that the page cannot be displayed at this time and to try again later. I have a few friends that are experiencing the same problem. I have contacted MSN and they dont know anything either. HELP

Tania
05-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Yup haven't been able to get in all day

ab
05-07-2008, 01:39 PM
im haveing the same problem but my hubby is not i have to sign in to live messenger and clik on email while it is trying to load the page i have to right clik on the site in the tool bar and click on open IME than i can get in.lol it might work for you. good luck

kristajoy
05-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Ab......Im not sure exactly what you are saying you did. Can you tell me again in point form? Im a little slow at this computer stuff.....thanks

ab
05-07-2008, 02:58 PM
im not that great with the computer but i signed in and right cliked on email while you are waiteing for the email page to come up take youre mouse to to top of the page where to type in isaintjohn.com it should have an http:// email blablabla what ever it is to bring up the email page left clik on the web address that is in that tool bar or box and a small box will pop up it says undo,cut,copy,paste and a couple other things at the bottem it says open IME right click on that and it should work.

kristajoy
05-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Ohhh.....i can get to that already. The page with the emails on it is what wont open. It just keeps saying that it cant display the info. I went next door to my neighbours house and tried on her computer and i got on. So, there must be something wrong with my computer, but then why are other people having problems too?

ab
05-07-2008, 07:58 PM
sending p.m.

kristajoy
05-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Hey......i actually just got home and tried signing on again and this time it worked!!!! Thank God!!! I had 68 emails just since last night. Crazy. Thanks for all your help and advice though.....lol