PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Names.....

taylor
01-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Need some help...My husband Brought home a little kitty today......
he is Sooooooo cute we are trying to pick a different name any ideas...
its a boy and he is orange and beige

Thanks

T-Diddy
01-25-2007, 09:49 PM
My two siamese cats are named Moo-Goo gai pan and Cashew guy ding, but we call them Moo-Goo and Cashew for short. When we got then we had a menu from the sampan resturant hanging aroung, so we just opened it and picked two dishes.....quick and easy, not to mention delious...lol. Try something like that.

dolphins#1
01-25-2007, 10:11 PM
how about rusty where he is orange or harley i f i saw a pic i may help sorry could think of anything else i have 2 cats and i just say kitty kitty or baby girl silly i know but good luck if i think of anymore i will let you

oh congrats on new member

Cherry Pop
01-25-2007, 10:34 PM
I'd have to see his pic to find the perfect name for him. You should post one!

trinity
01-25-2007, 10:38 PM
I used to wait a few days and it will suddenly come to you, it may seem like he "tells" you his name. I've had cats named everything from traditional-Tiger, Blackie, Smokey, etc all the way through to Marie, Charlotte, Simon, Thomasina, Archie and Peter. (Peter turned out to be a girl, and Thomasina turned out to be a boy). My current kitty is Neko, which is Japanese for cat. My cousins had cats name Tank, Dipstick, and FatCat. (its what happens when you let your 4 year old name the cat). My neighbours had a Siamese named Can-cat.

wildberry
01-25-2007, 10:46 PM
I had a cat once name Garfield, he turn out to be a she so we change her name to Garfette. Also had two siamese one name Nikko and the other Sassy. My last cat my son name and it suited him to a tee. He called him Ninji.

Cherry Pop
01-25-2007, 10:52 PM
I used to wait a few days and it will suddenly come to you, it may seem like he "tells" you his name. I've had cats named everything from traditional-Tiger, Blackie, Smokey, etc all the way through to Marie, Charlotte, Simon, Thomasina, Archie and Peter. (Peter turned out to be a girl, and Thomasina turned out to be a boy). My current kitty is Neko, which is Japanese for cat. My cousins had cats name Tank, Dipstick, and FatCat. (its what happens when you let your 4 year old name the cat). My neighbours had a Siamese named Can-cat.

I had a cat named Blackie as well. He was my first cat. Then there was Puff (my prized kitty who i miss dearly) and Taffy (who lives with my parents). Now I have Grayson.

tish
01-25-2007, 10:56 PM
I always let the kids name them...
I currently have Whoopi, Mo and Storm aka Mo's friend...:D

AreWeThereYetMom
01-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Holy cow... check this out for 16,253 cat names LMAO!!! :rofl:
http://www.kessels.com/CatNames/index.html or to make it a choice from only 2000 names here's another link http://petrix.com/catnames/m.html

Hope you can post a pic.!!!!
There's alot of great names for an orange kitty on these websites...

worked for us...
we changed a name we found on the website for daughter's new kitty "Mytzy Toez" to match her huge paws and her 'crazy" fetish for ways to get her paws wet, i.e. water cooler, fish tank; also opening drawers & doors and finding q-tips. :rolleyes:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j264/AreWeThereYetMom/Cats/missysm.jpg

taylor
01-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Thank you everyone for the ideas....
I would of took a pic and posted it but as you read on another post of mone.....I lost my new Digital camera on the weekend

Arewethereyetmom...Thanks for the sites.......some funny names

T diddy: your names for your cats are awsome....lol

but between me, my husband and daughter trying to pick a name we came up with.........

HARLEY Thanks dolphin #1 For the idea....

Thanks once again everyone

jdcb
01-26-2007, 11:10 AM
My cats name is Kat.

I've resolved that any other cats I have in the future will be named cat, in different languages...

Mandi
01-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Our kitty's name is Nefarien.Nefarious little bugger, he always pounced on his sister /just/ as she started to go to sleep. Suits him.

sjchickie
01-26-2007, 01:16 PM
My current kitties names are Fats Dominoe (fatty for short) and John Gotti....in the past I had 2 cats named Jimmy Pickle and Jelly Bongo ....get creative...names like patches and sparky are way old lol

care1978
01-26-2007, 01:25 PM
my latest kitten is named Lucy... it took me about 3 days to name her and then all of a sudden it just hit me... she also likes the name and comes whenever called... my other big boy is named sneakers because of his white paws... orange tabby eh? why not try snicklefritz... dont kow if you have any little ones but that is pretty popular, or Archie... i always thought that suited an orannge tabby lol
anyhoo! good luck and let us know what you decide!