PDA

View Full Version : Cream

Pumpkin
01-23-2007, 11:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any favorite actual working face cream they could share the name of. I am looking for something to soften my skin without making it oily and to help keep the wrinkles away before they start....

Any suggestions that have actually shown a difference for you?

michaelsmom
01-24-2007, 06:04 AM
I use ponds daily moisturizing cream. It is very thick and excellent for the winter when your skin it very dry. I don't find it oily and use it through the summer as well.

maprince
01-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Pure Vitamin e oil ...I heard of some people getting a rash from this though, so I would test it on a small area first

maprince
01-26-2007, 12:20 AM
Pure Vitamin e oil ...I heard of some people getting a rash from this though, so I would test it on a small area first

Oops, I should have read the question more attentively. Vitamin-e oil obviously makes your skin oily..but great for wrinckles, eye bags and stretch marks!

sugadip
01-26-2007, 01:18 AM
I use Avon Anew Advanced All-in-One Max and I love it. Any of the Anew creams are good for targeted areas.

pepsimama
01-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Pure Olive Squalane is amazing! It is a very thin non-viscous fluid derived from olive oil. It goes on smoothe and sinks right into the skin, leaving it soft and supple and young feeling. It it known to be very beneficial to mature skin. I don't carry it myself yet but have used it and have given samples to friends who have also loved it. A quick internet search should yield many results. Simple products are sometimes the best. :)

homey
02-06-2007, 07:25 AM
I really like the Mary Kay line. I know it's expensive, but it's worth every penny. If you'd like to try it out, I can give you the name of my Mark Kay Rep.

kimbey76
02-14-2007, 07:29 PM
I like ponds too, I use the age defying complex, it is light and not at all oily, you only need to use a small amount so it lasts well, and it contains alpha hydroxy so it helps keep the old skin cells off leaving your skin soft and glowing, if you use this and need some extra moisturizing during colder weather or whenever the dry skin moisturizer by ponds is great too

painlessjoe
02-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Here is a cream called: " Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream " made out by a company named: " Druide Laboratories Inc. " from Montreal, Canada. There is an other Moisturizing Cream put out by the same company and it is called: " Karity Moisturizing Cream ".

Those types of cream are totally natural and are safe for children and for people with allergies.

Good Luck

Joe