PDA

View Full Version : dog Kennell

corys
01-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Just curious to know if there are any dog kennels around that I might be able to leave my dog with if i go away for a few days. If anyone knows anything about this or the rates please PM me.

tred816
01-23-2007, 09:16 AM
There's one on the Campbell Road in Nerepis (Westfield). It's called Ann Savoy's Country Kennels 757-2509. I've heard great things about her.

Eremda
01-23-2007, 11:36 AM
If you are heading toward Moncton, we leave our dog at 4 Paws Pet Resort. It is the most wonderful spot. They have a website you may want to check out. They truly love animals and are all about pampering them. Price this summer was $22.00 per night and for doggie daycare $20.00. Was a great place to leave the dog while kids went to Magic Mountain or we went shopping as Moncton can be very hot in the summer. Doggie day care is only through the week and not on weekends. Our dog loves to go there. They have everything a dog could want from heated floors to piped in music, security cameras, plays areas, etc. I can not say enought good things about this place. You may want to book early as they fill up quickly. Sorry phone number is 855-7297.

domarloc
01-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Ann Savoys kennell on the Campbell Rd is wonderful. I leave my dog with her every summer when we go vacation. No complaints here.

jaxon
01-26-2007, 06:21 PM
CRITTER CREEK KENNEL in Norton is great. we live in quispam, but only take our dogs there. very nice facility, beautiful log style building, heated air conditions, she is very organized and dogs get lots of exercise.
Very nice facility
not expensive either. 12.00 a day