PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy best show on TV

hiph0p
12-06-2006, 07:35 AM
Greys Anatomy is like the only good
show on tv right now other then prision break !
survivor and all that is garbage now...
the only realty show i like is big brother and now that
the all star game is over i think they are going 2 be lame too...
oh yeah house is an awesome show too

but greys anatomy is the only show i make sure im home
to watch !! im o addicted i even watch the re-run on friday nights lol
its on every thursday at 9 on channel 8
and at 10 on channel 7 sometimes i watch it twice haha
i suggest yall watch it and get hooked
:D:D

Mandi
12-06-2006, 09:30 PM
I much prefer House and Criminal Minds... it's so silly, but I like Criminal Minds mostly for Spencer Reid, he's a cool character. Love the smart men :D I liked the Class too but haven't seen it for a while.

hiph0p
12-06-2006, 10:00 PM
yeah house is a nut case i love him hes crazy i never watched criminal minds though my new wednesday show is Day Break!!

tred816
12-14-2006, 08:55 AM
I agree with you about Grey's Anatomy and Criminal Minds...they've replaced my addiction to CSI lol

eagallant
01-25-2007, 06:33 PM
My friend talked & talked & talked....about Grey's & I thought she was a little loose with the screws. Then I started watching and I'm totally addicted (only have 1 hr 29 min 13 sec to go on-line & then it's time for Greys) Anyone else cry like a baby last week when George's dad left him & his brothers finally showed him some respect!! eag

EAMM
02-17-2007, 10:08 AM
anybody watch it On Thursday?

Tara
02-18-2007, 12:30 PM
OMGOMGOMG did I ever! That was nuts, I'm dying to see part 3!

eagallant
02-18-2007, 01:13 PM
I cried like a baby. How could Meridith die? What about McDreamy actually crying & McSteamy comforting him. Then there were no previews for next week. I think the shock of seeing Dennie & the cop that died will snap her out of it and she'll come back to life. She has to!! I can't even think of the show without tearing up!!

Tara
02-18-2007, 01:16 PM
She hasn't died yet!@!!!!! There's still part 3!

eagallant
02-18-2007, 01:35 PM
I hope so. Seeing Denny made me all sad again too. I killed me when Izzy laid in the bed with him. What's the Chinese girls' name? I never remember. He totally didn't get it when she was trying to say that Meridith was her best friend.

toodles
02-18-2007, 03:11 PM
can't wait for grey's on thursday night, i went into shock the way it ended... that is the best show ever.. i also like to watch ghost whispper on friday nights at 9.

Luvz_ya
02-18-2007, 03:11 PM
christina yang!

yeah i love this show i aways cry when i watch it lol itsso emotional she cant die though shes the main character hint "greys" anatomy she wont die she will come thru

Vix
02-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Tonight!!!!!! I can't wait.

Vix

Luvz_ya
02-22-2007, 02:31 PM
Tonight!!!!!! I can't wait.

Vix

haaaha the commerical just came on !!! I can't even believe what is happening its just crazy !! i cant wait:D:D:eek:

Tara
02-22-2007, 03:26 PM
O lord I'm at work so I havent seen any commercials for it....what does it look like is happening???

Luvz_ya
02-22-2007, 03:36 PM
it looks like she isnt coming to make it and christina is freaking out telling them to try again and they keep trying but omggg i cant wait im watching it at 9 and 10 lol im missing survivor tonight !

Tara
02-22-2007, 04:07 PM
She is going to make it. Yup. Why? Because I said so. That's right.

Luvz_ya
02-22-2007, 04:16 PM
she will , because shes the main character lol

01_neon_rider
02-22-2007, 06:54 PM
YAY she so made it i knew she would u cant have grays anatomy without merideth "gray" right?Anyone else want adison and alex to hook up?Or will it be alex and issy?

Tara
02-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Oh nooooooooooooooooo please warn if you're going to do a "spoiler" =S

Luvz_ya
02-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Alex and Izzy!!!!! i love them together hes so hot lol!! and adison and MCSTEAMY are hooking back up didnt you see it ?

01_neon_rider
02-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Well sorry if u think i "spoiled" it but just to let u know that was posted AFTER the show!;)

Tara
02-23-2007, 01:05 PM
You did spoil it. Thats why most people as a courtsy to people who havent seen it yet do a spoiler warning.

Luvz_ya
02-23-2007, 01:12 PM
You didnt watch it last night tara ? i thought it ran on too much it wasnt that good

Tara
02-23-2007, 05:52 PM
I watched it around midnight after I got home from work. I was disappointed but I already knew what happened so ...yea...

EAMM
02-23-2007, 07:08 PM
omfg Last nights was so goooood.

Luvz_ya
02-23-2007, 09:07 PM
i didn't think it was THAT good ... i thought it ran on too long about her being down im surprized about her mother dying though !! and how derek like told her off before she did!!

01_neon_rider
02-24-2007, 01:02 AM
You did spoil it. Thats why most people as a courtsy to people who havent seen it yet do a spoiler warning.
How am i suposed to know what time you get off work.i was simply posting a reply to a thread that i found interesting.Sorry i ruined it for you but you should have thought there was a posibility there might have been a hint as to what might happen since it was on last night and people were posting what they thought might happen!Since there is quite a diference between 7 when it was on and 12 when u watched it.If you dont like my posts it is not nesasary that you read them!!

eagallant
02-24-2007, 07:43 AM
I agree with neon rider - when you went in the thread AFTER the show, you had to expect that someone would be talking about the end and, honestly, of course she survived. I think you owe us an apology for spoiling the fun of this thread.
I don't really want Izzy & the other guy to hook up (what if Dennie saw when they "touched in the hall") but I definitely don't want him to get with Addison. She's been around the block a few times!!
Elizabeth

01_neon_rider
02-24-2007, 10:50 AM
I agree with neon rider - when you went in the thread AFTER the show, you had to expect that someone would be talking about the end and, honestly, of course she survived. I think you owe us an apology for spoiling the fun of this thread.
I don't really want Izzy & the other guy to hook up (what if Dennie saw when they "touched in the hall") but I definitely don't want him to get with Addison. She's been around the block a few times!!
Elizabeth
Thank you Eagallant!!all i was doin was posting my reply and i was made to feel like i had done somthing wrong!And i am new to this site and i didnt know about a "spoiler warning"And just for the record Tara didnt have to be so rude!! about it since i did say i was sorry! but i didnt do anything wrong by posting AFTER the show!!I know if i was at work i wouldnt have the time to sit around reading the thread and critisizing other people for partisapating in it!!

Luvz_ya
02-24-2007, 12:39 PM
ok calm down before they close the thread ..........

Luvz_ya
02-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Anyways something good better happen thursday next week because i didnt think it was that good this week

Tara
02-24-2007, 02:21 PM
"I think you owe us an apology for spoiling the fun of this thread. "

Nope, I owe you squat.

01_neon_rider
02-25-2007, 01:10 AM
We seem to have had a diference of opinion and i am sorry tara i just asumed it was safe to post later that night.and now i know that i need to post a warning i honestly wasnt thinking of people who would watch it later. So i hope we can move on and both learn a lesson from this i will now wait until at least the day after the show and i will warn you but i do hope that we can all realize that if we read these types of threads things can be spoiled accidentaly by people like me who didnt realize what they were doing. I am sorry and i hope everybody enjoyed the show and was happy with the ending:)

eagallant
02-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Did anyone see previews for Thurs? I don't seem to catch them when I watch on channel 7. I haven't seen anything yet & was wondering if the last 3 episodes were for the end of a season. Anyone know?

01_neon_rider
02-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Did anyone see previews for Thurs? I don't seem to catch them when I watch on channel 7. I haven't seen anything yet & was wondering if the last 3 episodes were for the end of a season. Anyone know?
That is a good question, the way it ended was sort of like a season finale but didnt they just come back on in like October?I hope it isnt over i wanna no whats gonna happen!

Luvz_ya
02-25-2007, 07:21 PM

yeah i havent seen them , i watched channel 7 as well... i hope it isnt..because that would suck i hate that , it should go on until like the summer and then start again when school does ! or be everyday like a soap opera because i love this show so much........:rolleyes: