PDA

View Full Version : (THREW OUT) Old computer parts to give away

Godfather
01-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Hi gang,
I'm forced to move since there's no water in my building, movers coming tomorrow afternoon and i have to have some of this stuff gone. Some is free, there are a couple monitors that are dirt cheap, 14,15,17 inch. Some printers that don't work or uncertain if they do close to 8-10 total, speakers and cannon (1 speaker doesnt work), a 125 lb battery backup, might need work on it but lights up when plugged in, never tested it. Cabling of all kinds and sorts, look call and come over and see for yourself.

Phone# 635-4947
87 Clarendon Street, top floor apt#3
if you dont get an answer, im either busy packing or out getting food etc. Don't despair im sure there's plenty for everyone.

Genesis
01-19-2007, 04:27 PM
I'd be very interested if you had any 17" monitors in black.

I tried to call, but only got voicemail. Sorry, but I hate leaving messages.

If you get this, reply back. I'll call again a bit later. :)

Godfather
01-19-2007, 06:21 PM
I'd be very interested if you had any 17" monitors in black.

I tried to call, but only got voicemail. Sorry, but I hate leaving messages.

If you get this, reply back. I'll call again a bit later. :)

Hey genesis,
No black monitors here my man, 14,15,17 all gone, 15 was bad so i chucked it. only low end monitors left to give away.

Godfather
01-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Hi gang,
I'm forced to move since there's no water in my building, movers coming tomorrow afternoon and i have to have some of this stuff gone. Some is free, there are a couple monitors that are dirt cheap, 14,15,17 inch. Some printers that don't work or uncertain if they do close to 8-10 total, speakers and cannon (1 speaker doesnt work), a 125 lb battery backup, might need work on it but lights up when plugged in, never tested it. Cabling of all kinds and sorts, look call and come over and see for yourself.

Phone# 635-4947
87 Clarendon Street, top floor apt#3
if you dont get an answer, im either busy packing or out getting food etc. Don't despair im sure there's plenty for everyone.

cabling, video cards, io cards, modems etc FREE.

Come and get it or it goes to the junkyard.

Genesis
01-19-2007, 10:31 PM
That's no problem about the monitor.

I'd be interested in picking up whatever's left over, though. No reason not too -- Spare parts are never a bad thing to take to a customer's house to swap while testing bad components.

Just, I may not have room for all of it. Approximately how much stuff is there? Like, just a couple boxes? One box, etc?

Edit: Minus the printers, unless you know of any that're functional. Sorry, but I don't think I have room either for 8+ printers. :p

Godfather
01-19-2007, 10:56 PM
That's no problem about the monitor.

I'd be interested in picking up whatever's left over, though. No reason not too -- Spare parts are never a bad thing to take to a customer's house to swap while testing bad components.

Just, I may not have room for all of it. Approximately how much stuff is there? Like, just a couple boxes? One box, etc?

Edit: Minus the printers, unless you know of any that're functional. Sorry, but I don't think I have room either for 8+ printers. :p

Hey genesis,
Looks like there's about 2 boxes of real parts, workeable or not, then there's 4 -5 boxes of cabling, you can pick and choose for the cabling, everything from video to power to printer cables, no RJ-45 left, all gone, no RCA ones left either or coaxial. Arcnet Hub here, color flatbed scanner, another scanner but scsi and much much larger in size. Gotta have a look to see.

Godfather
01-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Threw out approx. 750 lbs worth of gear, took 2 half ton trucks to the junkyark. Thanks for anyone who did pickup some of the gear.

Pat.