PDA

View Full Version : Sliding

Pumpkin
01-18-2007, 01:02 PM
Where are some good places to slide? We have a snow donut so it can't be full of brush and what not...lol Somewhere safe enough for after dark because that is when we will be going

Thanks so much

Rickster
01-18-2007, 01:38 PM
Lily Lake.not too steep of a hill to climb for the 'Kids'(old and young).we use to slide over on the other side also but it's been years and I don't know if that is bushed up nowadays. - Rick.

Pumpkin
01-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Thanks Rick. We went there last year, it was ok. Busy spot though. Anywhere else anyone can think of?

kimbey76
01-18-2007, 03:47 PM
i heard the rockwood park golf course but i havent been there

fullprop
01-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Golf course is great. Out by the airport is good too. Again a very busy spot though.

Mandi
01-18-2007, 04:06 PM
um... just off jean street and off lochlomond, kind of the corner there.on the east side? My fiance and I use to go there when we were dating, in the park, I think it's a memorial park, it's a nice alittle place. behind the school there is pretty good. they're not busy, and we had a llot of fun there.

Chinna Dah
01-18-2007, 04:13 PM
behind forest hills school is good too

kerrym
01-18-2007, 04:32 PM
the rock wood park golf course or out by the airport

Pumpkin
01-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Thank you everyone, my daughters friends aunt told us about the Rockwood Park golfcourse earlier just before we left and we tried out the rockwood park lilly lake area and there is a danger thin ice at the shore line...so we tried out the golf course and it would have been great had her tube not got a hole in it in the trunk! Thank heaven for her friends slide!

But it was fun, and I actually seen a spot in the Jarvis Bay memorial park on our way past, I live not too far away...and I might try that out the next time!

Again thx to all who replied!

billandwin
01-19-2007, 03:09 PM
I used to go to hill brside the saint john airport when there is snow there it is great. The Gondola Point recreational center has a pretty good hill beside it too. thats out in quispamsis.