PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Moms

Natalie_McDowell
02-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Hello Everyone

Especially all you Moms and Mommy's to be out there. The other day I was looking around the HEINZ Baby website and discovered that If you Peel off all your labels when you buy Heinz jarred baby foods, toddler foods, infant or toddler cereals, save the labels/boxtops and send them to your local participating Children's Miracle Network Hospital Foundation (http://www.heinzbaby.com/english/save/#participating) of your Choice that Heinz will make a donation to that hospital for every Heinz label that they collect. The money goes to wards thefunding of medical research, new equipment, and other critical hospital programs in your local participating children's hospital.

Heinz has been doing this since 1991 and This is the First time I have ever heard of it. I Spoke to some other moms And they were also unaware of this great cause. So I thought that I would let everyone know. Its as simple as peeling of the label or top of the box before you throw it out and saving them up and mailing them to the Hospital.

I personaly Have chosen to mail them to the IWK in Halifax because it is the closest to home but if you go to the Web Site which I have listed below there is a list of all the participating hospitals along with the address which you send the labels to.

I I think this is a really good cause and that everyone should help out.

http://www.heinzbaby.com/english/save/

Natalie_McDowell
02-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Bump

tish
02-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Heinz labels are indeed a great supporter of the IWK. Last year my friend isaintjohn id (andrea...she has a precious son who has had 2 life saving operations performed at IWK) save hundreds and hundreds of labels with the help of generous moms and dads in the city of saint john and surrounding area.

She even enquired at Saint John Regional paediatrics ward to set up containers for the labels for at the time they were using Heinz baby food.
Anyways, thanks for bringing it back to the forfront of peoples minds. Every label helps!!

Tish

Natalie_McDowell
02-20-2008, 07:28 AM
bump

sarahnb
02-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Sobeys has a box that you can drop them in.

Natalie_McDowell
02-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Oh really I never knew that thank you thats wonderful

Natalie_McDowell
03-06-2008, 03:43 PM
bump