PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother's Back(no spoilers please!)

sanstu
02-12-2008, 08:26 PM
:thumbsup: It's back. I can't help myself, I love the show. Let's have some fun as we watch the latest edition. BTW I couldn't stand Evil Dick and was so po'ed that he and Danielle made it to the end I boycotted the final show.(yea, I'm a sore loser lol) And remember, no spoilers please.

01_neon_rider
02-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Really? I really liked Dick, I just didnt care much for Danielle
And Dick probably gave her some of the money too, and i dont think she would have did that for him...i wonder what ever happened to them:rolleyes:
They should have a follow up show on the winners!!

sanstu
02-13-2008, 05:17 PM
So... what did everyone think of the new houseguests?

JulieHebert
02-13-2008, 05:31 PM
I can't wait to watch it tonight. I love that show

sanstu
02-14-2008, 06:47 AM
Anyone watch last nite? I am a tad under the weather and fell asleep.

megz
02-15-2008, 11:28 AM
i watched it ... i dont really like this years.... and survivor kinda sucks too..

FutureChief88
02-15-2008, 11:47 AM
OMG.. I REALLY dont like sheila and adam.. She is a whiner.. and his eyes!! WHAT is wrong with them?!?!?! i am confused.. is he on speed or something.. He freaks me right out. I am disappointed that jacob and his Ex GF left.. I think that would have been interesting..

FutureChief88
02-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Anyone watch last nite? I am a tad under the weather and fell asleep.

Yes jacob and his Ex-GF went home.. cause he was telling the house that everyone was saying parker was a "snake" So they decided to evict them. it sucks too cause the two that are a couple.. they have told their partners that they are together.. someone is going to end up telling

sanstu
02-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the update, FC. I'm thinking it's gonna be better this season. I also agree about Adam, he is strange looking.

FutureChief88
02-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I KNOW! he totally freaks me out.. Its sick.
the only problem i have with BB now is it is on when House is on..

I am sorry.. but house wins! lol

sanstu
02-15-2008, 01:00 PM
I know who he reminds me of; Moose in the old Archie Comic's.lol

FutureChief88
02-15-2008, 01:02 PM
YES!! perfect!
OMG thats great!

sanstu
02-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Holy dramahead, tonites show was crazy. Even though I like Parker I can't stand Jenn, and unfortunately because of her big mouth they both may be going home. Allison, is more likeable, so she might just be able to save herself and Ryan. Shelia needs to lighten up, it's not like she has to marry Adam, but they are partners so she needs to start acting like it.(maybe she should start drinking lol)

FutureChief88
02-20-2008, 03:48 PM
I KNOW.. She acts liek she is being forced to spend the rest of her life with him.. Its sickening..

Did you see it last night Santsu? Of course.. everyone now knows about Jen and her BF.. Unfortunately my boss spilled the beans about this last weekend.. (he has live feed) so i already knew.. lol

I was surprised no one was taken off the block. After all the "to-do" that parker made about Accusations with the Hoh's.. I want him gone.. I didnt mind him.. but he was a little much

I wonder what the fam emergency was that made that other guy leave?

Also, I am not sure i like the couples thing.

sanstu
02-21-2008, 07:59 AM
I like the couples idea. The premise of it being couples means they have to work together. Most of these couples just don't get it.
As far as the big twist, it was supposed to be kept secret. I guess blabber lips Jenn didn't get the memo.lol I think Parker and Jenn will be going.

FutureChief88
02-21-2008, 08:54 AM
Did you watch it last night? No?

They went!
WOOT WOOT!

see the problem with the couples thing is some of them are zall disappointed (alex) in their partners because they are not going to be able to have a relationship!

Before they even came to BB they were there for the money.. not for a long lost love.. It just so happened that they did BB this year with couples.. so leanr to work together and get over it! LOL

Last night was good tho.. I think ryan may have had a reality check about Jenn. At least i hope he did.. Poor guy. I cant wait till he can go back and watch the tapes and see that she called him a racist!

Poor guy. I am just glad Jenn and Parker are gone!

sanstu
02-21-2008, 09:19 AM
NO, I missed it last night!!! Was thinkin' it was on on Thursday nite. What happened . Juicy details please.

FutureChief88
02-21-2008, 09:50 AM
LOL

Well just the run of the mill recaps.. u know how that goes on eviction night. Then Sheila and Ryan were in the bedroom together.. and sheila informed him that Jenn said something really bad about him and that she would tell him what it was once he was evicted.. He refused that answer and demanded that she tell him now. She informed him that jenn called him a racist and was telling eveyone that he was racist... i believe in order to sway to competition towards him. He confronted her and of course she denied it.. but BB played the recap of when she plainly told sheila that her boyfriend was a RACIST! and thats why he didnt like parker. I believe it took a huge tole on their relationship.. at least i hope it did anyways.

Also, Chelsia overheard that Amanda was talking sh*t about her partner James.. so of course.. Drama .. Chelsia confronted Amanda.. she told Amanda to come directly to her if she thinks she overheard something.
The whole house got into a huge arguement.. joshua took it upon himself to repeatedly call Amanda a Horse Face.. and such. then he made a comment about how she should hang herself.. Like her father. It was a very disturbing comment..

but in the end Jenn and Parker went home.. Her sobbing the whole way.. They taped goodbye messages from allison and ryan only? I dont know why.. but of course.. Jenn being her petty self.. didnt want to listen to any messages from allison.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/

Here is a link if you wish to read more..
What do you think! LOL

sanstu
02-21-2008, 02:04 PM
I picked a great night to miss. Hope they saved some drama for Sunday!! BTW thanks for the link. Apparently you can watch the episodes(I was excited) however the feature wasn't working(I was sad)
Thanks for the update.
So I hear James and Chelisia are HOH. Very interesting.(I like James)

Cherry Pop
02-26-2008, 10:34 PM
I like Amanda! She reminds me of Janelle. I really hope that it isn't Amanda & Alex that get evicted tomorrow night.

JulieHebert
02-27-2008, 06:46 AM
I hope Amanda gets the boot, she drives me crazy.

FutureChief88
02-27-2008, 07:51 AM
i dont know.. But what happened last night was crazy! I thought at first that amanda was faking..But it turns out she wasnt.. Hmmm ..

shelby26
02-27-2008, 08:02 AM
I really dont care much for the season of BB , i have watched every season and this one is just not good!! Its almost like a sex parade , they are all prancing around in their bathing suits and underwear, but I am still watching! Maybe it will get better lol

sanstu
02-27-2008, 08:45 AM
Holy poop and scoop, last nite was crazy! Sheila looked like a deranged crazy lady. What is wrong with her?

I agree with shelby26 regarding the sex parade.

I do like the concept of having partners in the game. The houseguests need to learn how to play this way.(it's not like you can ditch your partner)

I am enjoying BB. more this season than last season.

FutureChief88
02-29-2008, 09:32 AM
O not me.. i am enjoying it less.. But still enjoying it!

Sheila is a weirdo! LOL

sanstu
03-12-2008, 01:41 PM
OMG,lmao after watching last nite. Joshua made a complete butt of himself. He thought he was in charge of the house; hahahahahahahah. So James will be going home. Wonder who will be coming back into the house. Can't wait to see. Sheila is finally showing she knows how to play the game.

FutureChief88
03-14-2008, 12:19 PM
I know.. its great! U saw Wednesday night right?

FutureChief88
04-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Santsu.. what are you thinkin bout now for this season?
who do you want to win.
I am sad that James is gone.. I hope they get natalie out!

sanstu
04-10-2008, 04:37 PM
I do like it this season. I am hoping Sharon wins. It would be nice to see a "nice" person win for a change. Out of the one's now left I think Adam and Natalie are the strongest players. This coming week will be telling. Sharon has to come out strong, or she just might be leaving.
I kinda liked James. Sorry he's gone.
Adam just bugs me.
Sheila has ridden on everyone's coat tails.
Ryan has not done much of anything throughout the whole game.
Natalie is unpredictable. One minute she's smart, the next minute the elevator is stuck between floors. (if ya know what I mean)

FutureChief88
04-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Ugh i cant stand her stupidity.. I mean seriously.. does she actually believe that you spell done DUN? Its unnerving.

I LOVED james and i was rooting for him the whole time. I couldnt stand matty and i am glad he is gone. I am starting to like adam .. but he just needs to get some courage and do what is right for HIM.. Ryan is annoying.. cause he gets my hopes up that he is going to do something interesting in the game and then doesnt. Sheila bugs me too.. but just cause i find she has a hard time forming a sentence at times. Sharon is just in the background.. and going seemingly unnoticed. I like that.. cause she was out and got to come back in.

Natalie.. UGH is all i can say. she is soo sickening.. i have a hard time looking at her face.. she was soo stricken over matty that it made me not like her at all, and she is rediculously DUMB! I hope the boys turn on here and get her out.

I would like to see adam and sheila in the bottom 2.. cause i thought they would be the first to go! lol

jamez
04-12-2008, 03:20 PM
ryan and adam. that's the team and I think adam will win. he has a rainman thing going on, if he wanted to he could have won the last pov compitition but let ryan win. he's got it.

FutureChief88
04-17-2008, 08:31 AM
She's Gone .. She's Gone.. YAY.. She's Gone! WOOT WOOT!

livkat
04-17-2008, 08:19 PM
She's Gone .. She's Gone.. YAY.. She's Gone! WOOT WOOT!
lol:rofl: I'm happy too! I think Adam and Shelia are on there way to the end, even though I'm rooting for Sharon.

FutureChief88
04-19-2008, 08:36 AM
I am actually rooting for Sheila and Adam.
I thought they were going to be the FIRST ones to go.. If you reflect back to the beginning of the show.. I thought for SURE! But they are the only original couple left in the house! I hope they pull it out!
Although i dont believe Adam will keep Sheila over Ryan.

FutureChief88
04-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Ahh santsu .. whatcha thinking right now?

sanstu
04-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Welllll...... I'm thinking maybe Adam will pull it off and win the whole thing. Ryan.... yawn. Soooo.... freaking boring!
I couldn't believe how much crying Sheila did.

FutureChief88
04-25-2008, 08:27 AM
I know.. it was slightly annoying! but i was sad to see sheila go. I wanted her and adam in the final. She was someone who was quite happy with the 50,000. I hope adam wins!

jamez
04-25-2008, 09:17 PM
ryan and adam (TOLD YA). awesome. finally a big brother i can watch. last season was good but everybody knew daniell or dick was going to win, I know everybody thinks adam's got it but he has a big mouth. if the other house guests go after him he's gonna put his foot in his mouth like when he called shelia a bit*h. As far as I'm concerned it's anybody's game.CAN'T wait to here what chal has to say. josh is gonna freak. james a loser and know's it. matt's cool nat's not. all's good in the big brother house.:rofl:

FutureChief88
04-26-2008, 07:19 AM
wow.. that was weird.. lol

Laura
04-26-2008, 07:47 AM
I hope Adam wins and gives Sheila $50,000

FutureChief88
04-26-2008, 03:58 PM
I agree Laura... I thought the same thing

sanstu
04-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Here's what I think, Adam wins and propose's to Sheila. She accepts. Matt has been cooped up so long in the jury house with Nat that he comes to the realization that he is gay, he and Josh become a couple. Nat and Ryan get together and start their own Christian Ministery. Their mission is to "save James"!

FutureChief88
04-26-2008, 08:17 PM
HAHAHA Nice!
Thats EXACTLY how is panning out!

Im calling you out tomorrow night Santsu! lol

sanstu
04-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Soooooo........ who's gonna win and take home the big dollars?

sanstu
04-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Woot , Woot,(sorry FC, I had to do it before you.hehehe) the best player won, Adam was great in this game!! This was one of the better seasons. Can't wait 'til summer and BB10!!!

FutureChief88
04-28-2008, 10:12 AM
YAY santsu!
I am very Happy. I thought about you last night! lol
Also happy James won the juror prize!