PDA

View Full Version : Child abuse victim

lizard_lover
02-08-2008, 04:57 PM
This poor, poor little girl. My heart goes out to her. i cannot believe someone would do such a thing...at least I know when he goes to jail they will probably do the same thing to him, because even though they are criminals, most of them still do not put up with child abuse.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/08/child.slain.ap/index.html

inuit
02-08-2008, 08:05 PM
That is one horrible story. I think the mother should share some of the blame. She was an adult and the only one in the house capable of getting help for her child. Poor poor baby girl.

babydoll101
02-08-2008, 08:19 PM
For once this week, I'm speechless. After reading that my heart aches.

T4
02-08-2008, 08:28 PM
OMG!! May you rest in eternal peace little one!! These "people" are inhumane and I can't even find the words to say what I think should happen to them!! What about the other children? Imagine the horrors they will carry with them for a lifetime!! I am shocked and dismayed...

That poor, poor little baby girl!! Where were the school authorities? Did she not attend school? NOBODY heard this little one? I'm disgusted...I... I just don't know what to say....

Mandi
02-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Poor sweet angel child... such a sad and cruel world we bring our babies into.

FutureChief88
02-09-2008, 07:27 AM
I dont even know what to say.. I am almost in tears myself..

Chinna Dah
02-09-2008, 08:05 AM
Wow, it is hard to believe there are actually people out there that can do such bad things. That poor little girl.

chevybeerman
02-09-2008, 03:53 PM
This was hard for me to read and hit close to home as i grew up in an abusive household. i am now a fullgrown man and a father, who has broken that vicious chain of abuse and am so proud of that fact. i would never hurt my baby girl no matter what she did. she is my world and couldnt picture my life without her. i hope this man get life and the mother should get time for allowing this to go on. abuse is not a one time thing, it is continous and she should have reported the first time he made physical contact in an abusive manner with her. my heart goes out to this child

lizard_lover
02-10-2008, 07:42 AM
*I AM NOT IN ANY WAY DEFENDING THESE PARENTS*
I too, chevybeerman, grew up in an abusive household. My stepfather beat me and my brother, and I was sexually molested for years. He never hit us in the face though, because he knew we were too scared to tell anyone. And if he didnt get us in the face, it was harder for people to know. This lasted for 6 or 7 years until my mother finally left him due to infidelity. I then told her about everything that happened, and she was so furious. She took me straight to the police, I made a statement, and that was it. They said because it had been more than 6 months since the last incident, that there was nothing they could do but keep my statement on record in case he does it again.

Just proof that our legal system is crap. The mother will probably not get time, they never do. But I hope the father gets what he deserves, karma will come back on both of them.
The story broke my heart. I cry and feel so badly for all the children who were not as lucky as me and were unable to escape. This poor little girl went through so much, and I hope she is finally happy.
Rest in Peace young child.

inuit
02-13-2008, 06:23 PM
I too grew up in an abusive household. I never told a soul. Mother had enough on her plate and I did not believe she could protect me. The cycle stopped with me. Now though I find myself passionate when it comes to children's issues, just overprotective I guess.

ksbeckaa
02-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Its hard to believe ( and so sad) that there are so many people living with histories like this. It takes a strong person to survive and come out a good person.