PDA

View Full Version : whopper freakout

dale & barb
01-29-2008, 11:12 PM
I just watched the whopperfreakout.com video montage, and it has to be the most foolish marketing scheme i've ever seen in my life!!! If any fast food chain took away their signature burger or product, i'm sure they would get the same or a similar reaction. I know this is a dumb post, but i just wanted to get some opinions to see if it's just me.

dale

beachnut
01-30-2008, 09:39 AM
haha.. i think that was funny.
The guy acting as manager is from a show called Oblivious that does stunts like this, but on a smaller scale.
I'm not a big fan of any fastfood restaurant.. but i still think this is pretty hilarious. :)

dianne_101
01-30-2008, 03:27 PM
i think you would see the same reaction if mcdonalds took away their big mac but in an industry where you need to be creative i thought it was an original idea and the commercial always brings a smile to my face :)

mizunderstood
01-30-2008, 09:18 PM
I just watched the whopperfreakout.com video montage, and it has to be the most foolish marketing scheme i've ever seen in my life!!! If any fast food chain took away their signature burger or product, i'm sure they would get the same or a similar reaction. I know this is a dumb post, but i just wanted to get some opinions to see if it's just me.

dale

I thought this ad was foolish personally....

trinity
01-30-2008, 10:03 PM
I think it is funny how mad some people got. But really, think how you would react if you went to Tim Hortons and they stopped selling Timbits for example-one of their signature pieces? Or what if all 7/11's stopped selling Slush Puppies?