PDA

View Full Version : Canadian addict sues her drug dealer over bad high, and wins

mizunderstood
01-10-2008, 06:32 PM
I could not believe this story when I read it! lol....
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/080109/canada/canada_court_drugs_trafficking_1

In her statement of claim, Bergen alleged her dealer "knew the drug was highly addictive and was harmful to the wealth and well-being of anyone taking it," yet still sold it to her "for the purpose of making money."
GEE YA THINK????????
What do you guys think??? What is our legal system coming to when a drug addict can sue her dealer and WIN???

kaj27
01-10-2008, 07:32 PM
If you read it. It was a default win.

mizunderstood
01-10-2008, 07:35 PM
A default win is still a win. The fact that a drug addict had the nerve to take her dealer to court for selling illegal drugs to her, and the judge didn't just laugh her out of the courtroom just blows my mind away

trinity
01-10-2008, 08:29 PM
maybe she felt it was the only way to "hit him where it hurts" (in the wallet) since the criminal justice system has obviously failed to put him behind bars and keep him from selling. It says she quit doing drugs in 2004 after nearly dying.

Mandi
01-10-2008, 09:07 PM
She was only 13 when he gave her her first hit, for free. That is so sad. :(
I doubt it will deter other drug dealers from selling, but hopefully it will deter them from getting children hooked.

jennifer25ca2006
01-10-2008, 09:47 PM
hope nothing happens to her for what everyone calls it " being a rat"

kr73
01-11-2008, 07:02 AM
I think it's great. Why SHOULDN'T somebody be penalized for selling an illegal substance???

Flaxie
01-11-2008, 07:14 AM
She was only 13 when he gave her her first hit, for free. That is so sad. :(
I doubt it will deter other drug dealers from selling, but hopefully it will deter them from getting children hooked.

He was a "kindergarden friend" That means he was only 13 as well.
The suppliers are using children to hook children putting a blanket between then and the risk of being caught or held accountable. It won't deter the suppliers since 13 yr olds are not going to think about this case when being tempted or coerced into dealing.

Mandi
01-11-2008, 08:02 AM
He was a "kindergarden friend" That means he was only 13 as well.
The suppliers are using children to hook children putting a blanket between then and the risk of being caught or held accountable. It won't deter the suppliers since 13 yr olds are not going to think about this case when being tempted or coerced into dealing.

It's so so sad. It's really depressing that anyone can use children in ways that will ruin many young people's lives. I wonder what the punishment is for dealing to children? I'll probably read up on it.

FutureChief88
01-11-2008, 08:24 AM
I think it's great. Why SHOULDN'T somebody be penalized for selling an illegal substance???

You can't be serious.. ?!?!?!?!

I dont understand what kind of peron/ Judge/ Lawyer ever says/thinks to them selves.. Yes this girl is a VICTIM, not a street walking, drug using, thing.. She should be compensated for her CHOICE to buy and ABUSE drugs for the past 5 years!

i am in full agreement that a drug dealer should be punished for what they do.. No matter what way they can be.. what lawyer looked at this woman and said WE HAVE A CASE?!

I mean cmon! This is taking it a little far.. Are we ever going to be responsible for our own actions.. or should be just continue to blame it on everyone else?

This guy shouldnt have been selling.. But she shouldnt have been using! And that is no ones fault but her own!

lizard_lover
01-11-2008, 11:20 AM
I agree with you futurechief...it does not matter that he sold it to her, or bad high or whatever, she still had the choice to do what she did! (now, I think all dealers should be put behind bars for life...just so everyone knows)

kr73
01-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Smokers are allowed to sue tobacco companies, how is this different??? He offered her the drugs for free when she was 13, got her addicted and then made a small fortune selling her illegal drugs. SO he gets rich while others die. Awesome. I believe she has to accept some of the responsibility herself, she DID have choices. But oftentimes drug dealers prey on those with limited choices.

I have a personal stake in this. My sister has been a drug addict for over 10 years. And she comes from a middle class family who adores her, yet she can't break free. For every person who looks down on a drug addict, you could be talking about my well loved yet tragically addicted sister. Excuse me if I feel very little sympathy for the *******s who keep her addicted.

By the way, she's seeking "in excess of $50,000". I wonder how much this guy makes every year pushing his drugs on the most vulnerable in our society.

kr73
01-11-2008, 12:35 PM
what lawyer looked at this woman and said WE HAVE A CASE?!
Well she won, so obviously a good one.

FutureChief88
01-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Smokers are allowed to sue tobacco companies, how is this different??? He offered her the drugs for free when she was 13, got her addicted and then made a small fortune selling her illegal drugs. SO he gets rich while others die. Awesome. I believe she has to accept some of the responsibility herself, she DID have choices. But oftentimes drug dealers prey on those with limited choices.

I have a personal stake in this. My sister has been a drug addict for over 10 years. And she comes from a middle class family who adores her, yet she can't break free. For every person who looks down on a drug addict, you could be talking about my well loved yet tragically addicted sister. Excuse me if I feel very little sympathy for the *******s who keep her addicted.

By the way, she's seeking "in excess of $50,000". I wonder how much this guy makes every year pushing his drugs on the most vulnerable in our society.

Well i am sorry to hear about your sister.. but again.. She is an ADULT..

i have NO sympathy for drug users.. My BEST friend was addicted to CRACK.. I certainly NEVER blamed her crack dealer.. She needs to responsibility for her own actions..

I agree that there should be suffering and consequences for his actions.. but COMPENSATING a woman because she CHOSE to use an excessive amount of drugs and overdose.. That is not just! It is absolutely rediculous that no one in this world is being held responsible for their actions anymore. IMO this is just like saying "ok i did something wrong, but it was someone else's fault, so i am going to blame it on them!"

this is absolutely disturbing.. that this is what our society has come to.

And no i dont agree with someone sueing a tobacco company either.. It is their choice to smoke.. therefore they assume the risk.

She may have had "free" drugs at 13.. but do you think his mind was anymore developed than hers..What sleezebag convinced this 13 year old to sell the drugs.. IT DOESNT MATTER.. cause he DID it! Just as SHE TOOK the drugs! This is no ones fault but her own!

He shold be punished in whatever way the courts see fit..But she certainly should not be compensated!

FutureChief88
01-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Well she won, so obviously a good one.

He was obviously a Moron!
And she didnt win cause she had a case.. She won by default.

kr73
01-11-2008, 01:01 PM
He had the OPTION to turn over whoever was supplying him with the drugs but he didn't. Another personal choice.

Obviously I'm not way off track in putting some of the blame on the dealer, a judge agrees with me. :)

kr73
01-11-2008, 01:02 PM
The default was because the dealer didn't rat out whoever was supplying him with the drugs. If she didn't have a case it never would have been allowed to go on from the beginning.

FutureChief88
01-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Again.. who is the IDIOT who says WE HAVE A CASE.. and who is the JUDGE that says.. O and you win..

Either way.. The judge ruled the default because he monitarilly wanted to hurt this dealer.. Which is FINE.. SHE shoudlnt get the money..

your argument " well i guess i am not the only one" sounds almost as rediculous as the judge and lawyer and WOMAN who thought this was a good idea.

I am not arguing the "personal choice" he made to not give up his supplier.. But if we are going to use "personal choice" and the backbone of this argument.. Then i believe i have made my point. :)

kr73
01-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Your incapacity to see that not everybody has to have the same opinion as everybody else is pretty smallminded. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm not trying to fight. I am simply giving a different opinion.

FutureChief88
01-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Your incapacity to see that not everybody has to have the same opinion as everybody else is pretty smallminded. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm not trying to fight. I am simply giving a different opinion.

Which is fine.. I never said differently. You are basing your opinion off of personal experience on the other end, again.. Fine!

i am not small minded... Just trying to prove my point.. which again.. i believe i have..

also am not trying to make anyone have the same opinion as me.. Just asking questions and would like answers from those who think otherwise.

kr73
01-11-2008, 01:27 PM
And I believe I have proven mine. :)

KRS
01-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Life is full of choices. Choices have consequences. No matter what you do or who you are and how bad the choices are there is help.

In order to be helped you have to help yourself. If you don't want to be an addict get help. People are there to help you. Overcoming an addiction is hard, life will be altered but there is help.

If you don't like the way your life is you can always change it.

I once saw a monkey smoking before. The monkey obviously didn't pick up the habit on his own, the owner of the monkey was at fault. But did the monkey turn around and sue him? The monkey put down the smokes and started playing the harmonica. Now he is always playing that thing.

FutureChief88
01-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Life is full of choices. Choices have consequences. No matter what you do or who you are and how bad the choices are there is help.

In order to be helped you have to help yourself. If you don't want to be an addict get help. People are there to help you. Overcoming an addiction is hard, life will be altered but there is help.

If you don't like the way your life is you can always change it.

I once saw a monkey smoking before. The monkey obviously didn't pick up the habit on his own, the owner of the monkey was at fault. But did the monkey turn around and sue him? The monkey put down the smokes and started playing the harmonica. Now he is always playing that thing.

LOL.. Good example.. Thanks!

Its just that literally no one is being held responsible for the mistakes they make. It's just easier to blame it on someone else. As far as i am concerned .. this is insane! $50,000.. Unreal

rhiley_08j
01-11-2008, 01:53 PM
I think it's a pretty sad day when someone who chooses to do an illegal activity can take it to court and win. I think that the case should have been thrown out. It just shows society's decline in taking accountablility for their own actions. Blame everyone else for your problems. That's a lesson I want to teach my children. If you screw up hold someone else accountable.

As for the dealer not giving up his source, of course he wouldn't, if he did they might as well sign his death certificate then and there. Do people not realize that that is an entirely different world that they live in? You can not comprehend that lifestyle or how it works unless you have been there. I hope that the police provide that young lady with some protection, because she will most likely need it.

FutureChief88
01-11-2008, 01:59 PM
I think it's a pretty sad day when someone who chooses to do an illegal activity can take it to court and win. I think that the case should have been thrown out. It just shows society's decline in taking accountablility for their own actions. Blame everyone else for your problems. That's a lesson I want to teach my children. If you screw up hold someone else accountable.

As for the dealer not giving up his source, of course he wouldn't, if he did they might as well sign his death certificate then and there. Do people not realize that that is an entirely different world that they live in? You can not comprehend that lifestyle or how it works unless you have been there. I hope that the police provide that young lady with some protection, because she will most likely need it.

u know what tho.. I dont care about either one of them.. i am concered about the completly unreasonable judge that says its ok to give this woman compensation.. lol :)

rhiley_08j
01-11-2008, 02:05 PM
u know what tho.. I dont care about either one of them.. i am concered about the completly unreasonable judge that says its ok to give this woman compensation.. lol :)

Maybe he's hopped up on goofballs LOL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FutureChief88
01-11-2008, 02:15 PM
lol

sanstu
01-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Seems to me I recall Carroll O'Conner(Archie Bunker) sued the dealer that supplied drugs to his son. I believe his son committed suicide. The motive for the lawsuit, to expose the dealer.

jennifer25ca2006
01-12-2008, 02:38 AM
You know what? I have been there when I was younger, heavy into drugs cause I thought I was cool and wanted to be like everyone else. Once you start and like it, its an addiction. It is really hard to come off and adiction. I did a lot of drugs in my time until I had a bad experience and have not touched them since. Some people would not have it easy and be able to kick the habit alone. Start at a young age you may never stop.
I am happy that she is doing what she is doing. All it takes is one bad experience for some people to realize what they are doing. I am happy that she is alive today to talk about it. I bet she will never touch a drug again. Even if she wanted to, do you think anyone would sell to her? NO because she is now labeled a rat and could be barking up a very bad tree. I really hope that she knows what she is getting herself into because drug dealers are bad people, especially if you are a rat. Hope she can hide really well.

FutureChief88
01-12-2008, 07:27 AM
wow.. The word "rat" is said alot.. What are we 12 again?

sanstu
01-12-2008, 08:25 AM

I guess some people don't get it, FutureChief. It took a lot of courage for this woman to expose the dealer for the scum bag that he is! This guy is a drug dealer, not a small business owner! He supplies this s--t to kids! And she is the rat?

Mandi
01-12-2008, 10:30 AM

Almost as mature as using "IDIOTS" ;)

I think what she did is a good thing. I almost wish more would publicly speak up, though I am terrified for her life... :(

jennifer25ca2006
01-12-2008, 12:32 PM

Do you not understand what the drug world is? That is what she is probably being called, and the drug world is a whole different world then you probably know. So before going and saying "are we 12 again?" think about what you are talking about, before you say something you know little or nothing about. ok?

Thanks

FutureChief88
01-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Do you not understand what the drug world is? That is what she is probably being called, and the drug world is a whole different world then you probably know. So before going and saying "are we 12 again?" think about what you are talking about, before you say something you know little or nothing about. ok?

Thanks

Of course i know what i am talking about.I dont just talk out of my A**. I have been there before myself when i was a child.. and turned out drug free and fine.. because of willpower i guess. I didnt say this woman didnt have courage for what she did..I was referrring to your overuse of the word "rat". Because of that, it makes me question your age and mentality. I believe Idiot is a word to describe a person who is "lacking professional Skill"..Not childhood Slang from the drug world. Now that i am an adult, i prefer not to talk like a "gangster".

Again, i applaud this woman for what she did...But i do NOT believe she deserves compensation for her choice to abuse drugs! I think everyone needs to calm down.. and not twist my words into something i NEVER said..

Thank YOU! :)

jennifer25ca2006
01-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Of course i know what i am talking about.I dont just talk out of my A**. I have been there before myself when i was a child.. and turned out drug free and fine.. because of willpower i guess. I didnt say this woman didnt have courage for what she did..I was referrring to your overuse of the word "rat". Because of that, it makes me question your age and mentality. I believe Idiot is a word to describe a person who is "lacking professional Skill"..Not childhood Slang from the drug world. Now that i am an adult, i prefer not to talk like a "gangster".

Again, i applaud this woman for what she did...But i do NOT believe she deserves compensation for her choice to abuse drugs! I think everyone needs to calm down.. and not twist my words into something i NEVER said..

Thank YOU! :)

I am far from Inmature and I do not appreciation you saying something like that to me. What is wrong with the word rat? that is what it is in the drug world, What do you want me to call it ? being a tattle tale. Come on now. Get with the program. I am far from inmature I am not going to live an 80 year old life I am far fromand old lady and defiantly far from a young person. So I was not twisting what you said I read it, I can read, I did graduate from highschool thanks.

FutureChief88
01-12-2008, 02:24 PM
I am far from Inmature and I do not appreciation you saying something like that to me. What is wrong with the word rat? that is what it is in the drug world, What do you want me to call it ? being a tattle tale. Come on now. Get with the program. I am far from inmature I am not going to live an 80 year old life I am far fromand old lady and defiantly far from a young person. So I was not twisting what you said I read it, I can read, I did graduate from highschool thanks.

well apparently you do have a hard time reading..

because what i said was " wow.. The word "rat" is said alot.. What are we 12 again?"

now i dont understand how ANYTHING in that sentence refers to this woman not being brave?

My whole point was to question why you say "rat" so much. Also i am NOT part of the "Drug World" so i try not to talk like them. I know the word and i know they say it.. and i know what i means.. but i choose not to use it cause it makes me look foolish.

Also, i dont care what you call it..I was just mentioning that i felt like i was 12 again reading someone posting the word "rat" 5 or 6 times in one paragraph.

Anyway!! Moving Onnnnnnn..

jennifer25ca2006
01-12-2008, 02:35 PM
well apparently you do have a hard time reading..

because what i said was " wow.. The word "rat" is said alot.. What are we 12 again?"

now i dont understand how ANYTHING in that sentence refers to this woman not being brave?

My whole point was to question why you say "rat" so much. Also i am NOT part of the "Drug World" so i try not to talk like them. I know the word and i know they say it.. and i know what i means.. but i choose not to use it cause it makes me look foolish.

Also, i dont care what you call it..I was just mentioning that i felt like i was 12 again reading someone posting the word "rat" 5 or 6 times in one paragraph.

Anyway!! Moving Onnnnnnn..

For one it was in there 2 times not five or six times. I know what you said and it was said twice to make a point. would have wanted me to say " Where she was a taddle tale blah blah.?" get real.

FutureChief88
01-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Ok.. apparently you are getting yourself all worked up for no reason. Try and simmer down.. Its just an online forum..

I am entitled to my opinion just as you are..and i believe the word Rat is immature slang for a woman.

But hey..Just MO..

rhiley_08j
01-12-2008, 04:14 PM
I hear the both of you, and you both are making valid points. It doesn't need to be a contest. Yes Future is a an immature logic that goes behind it, but at the same time it is a fact of life, and it is something that is considered very serious in that "world". It's about solidity and "honor amoung theives" so to speak. That lifestyle is a another world from the one that most honest, taxpaying citizens live. You might not like it, but it's a fact, and when you begin to incorporate the two worlds into one, it brings with it a lot of hardship.

FutureChief88
01-12-2008, 05:01 PM
I believe this coversation about the word has goneone for too long.. i know what the meaning beind it is..because while i was a part of that world..i used it myself.. And i believe that most honest taxpaying citizens wouldnt refer to it as being a "rat".
Again..This is just Mo..and i would like to drop it..cause it has gone on WAY too long. Its just a word.. i dont like it.. and i believe it is immature for "honest taxpaying citizens" to speak that way.

Triple J
01-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Do we get to sue the government for our alcoholism?

rhiley_08j
01-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Do we get to sue the government for our alcoholism?

Good point. You might have a chance thanks to the precedent set in this case.

jennifer25ca2006
01-12-2008, 06:02 PM
I believe this coversation about the word has goneone for too long.. i know what the meaning beind it is..because while i was a part of that world..i used it myself.. And i believe that most honest taxpaying citizens wouldnt refer to it as being a "rat".
Again..This is just Mo..and i would like to drop it..cause it has gone on WAY too long. Its just a word.. i dont like it.. and i believe it is immature for "honest taxpaying citizens" to speak that way.

I am an honest tax payer and I can talk to way that I want to talk.I am far from inmature also. If you do not like a word then skip over it and forget it was there. I was commenting on something that was making a valid point you must not really understand the world of drugs. Look it up.

chevybeerman
01-12-2008, 08:51 PM
I am an honest tax payer and I can talk to way that I want to talk.I am far from inmature also. If you do not like a word then skip over it and forget it was there. I was commenting on something that was making a valid point you must not really understand the world of drugs. Look it up.

so i looked up world of drugs and this is what i found. i gotta say it didnt help me understand your conversation at all and not once did i see the word rat

http://www.uiowa.edu/~idis/wodmar96.htm

jennifer25ca2006
01-12-2008, 08:57 PM
so i looked up world of drugs and this is what i found. i gotta say it didnt help me understand your conversation at all and not once did i see the word rat

Did you read a word that I said or you justbriefing yourself. When you live in a drug world yeah they do call you a rat if you are going to take someone to court or tell on them "however you want me to be proper about it" I cannot believe that you actually went and read what someone wrote and did not take a look at the real world. Why don't you go and read that before you come in intterputing my conversations. Thanks

FutureChief88
01-12-2008, 08:59 PM

*Bravo to You*

Again.. its ok for us to have different opinions.. I appreiciate yours.. and i will continue to have mine.. Thanks

chevybeerman
01-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Did you read a word that I said or you justbriefing yourself. When you live in a drug world yeah they do call you a rat if you are going to take someone to court or tell on them "however you want me to be proper about it" I cannot believe that you actually went and read what someone wrote and did not take a look at the real world. Why don't you go and read that before you come in intterputing my conversations. Thanks

actually i did read your post and thought it was quite ludicrous that you would get so upset by a comment that the word rat seems juvenile.,so i thought i would a humorus spin on the subject.if you cant admit thatit is a juvenile word then there is no point in involving yourself in an intelligent conversation.

FutureChief88
01-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Why don't you go and read that before you come in intterputing my conversations. Thanks

I believe this is a PUBLIC forum.. I could be wrong tho!

FutureChief88
01-12-2008, 09:07 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

sanstu
01-12-2008, 09:55 PM
I guess the message here is don't do drugs, they are very bad for you. Dealers are bad, bad people,(was gonna call them weasels, but changed my mind) that now can be brought before the courts and made to pay. Revenue Canada will probably make him pay as well.

sassysomers
01-13-2008, 05:46 PM
i think it is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard!

beachnut
01-16-2008, 01:12 PM
you must not really understand the world of drugs.

pretty much a good thing. I wouldn't be proud to admit i understood the world of drugs lol

also, it's immature, not iNmature.. just putting that out there since you spelt it that way quite a number of times and now you know the real spelling :) We learn something new every day! :)

jennifer25ca2006
01-16-2008, 01:26 PM
pretty much a good thing. I wouldn't be proud to admit i understood the world of drugs lol

also, it's immature, not iNmature.. just putting that out there since you spelt it that way quite a number of times and now you know the real spelling :) We learn something new every day! :)

Who really cares how it is spelt. I am not in an english class and I really do not care what you think because a spelt a word wrong. Go about your own stuff and do not correct me on anything, especially my spelling, you are not my mother or father thank god.

rhiley_08j
01-16-2008, 02:48 PM

I think she should be very proud to say that she knew that world and was able to learn from her mistakes and leave it in the past. Good for you, you should be commended.

jennifer25ca2006
01-16-2008, 03:43 PM
I think she should be very proud to say that she knew that world and was able to learn from her mistakes and leave it in the past. Good for you, you should be commended.

Thank you

sanstu
01-16-2008, 04:58 PM

What a nice thing to say!!

lilly-marie
01-16-2008, 06:49 PM
It's too bad she won't live to spend it!

dollydoo
01-16-2008, 08:15 PM
"I sued him for negligence... for selling me drugs and getting me hooked when I was vulnerable," Ms Bergen told the French news agency AFP.

WTF R U serious???? When this went to court the judge should have put them both in jail. One it's illegal to sell and to use them.

I can't believe what the justice system is coming to!! "Let's fine the dealer and let the addict walk away scott free." Um anyone else find something wrong with that? This is just her way to get 15 minutes of fame. All of us tax payers will pay for this too. Think of all of the addicts that will look to her as a role model. Well lets go rat on Joe Smith so we can get some money. Again there goes our paychecks.

I agree with the whole drug dealers are scum but so are the users. You have a choice just like everyone else. It's called peer pressure. Everyone will experience it. However if you are comfortable with yourself and confident enough you won't end up like some crack head on the street corner.

I don't care if your rich or poor everyone has a choice and she decided to fall into peer pressure. If i was offer a free hit i would still say NO.

Just my opinion!

jennifer25ca2006
01-16-2008, 08:38 PM
"I sued him for negligence... for selling me drugs and getting me hooked when I was vulnerable," Ms Bergen told the French news agency AFP.

WTF R U serious???? When this went to court the judge should have put them both in jail. One it's illegal to sell and to use them.

I can't believe what the justice system is coming to!! "Let's fine the dealer and let the addict walk away scott free." Um anyone else find something wrong with that? This is just her way to get 15 minutes of fame. All of us tax payers will pay for this too. Think of all of the addicts that will look to her as a role model. Well lets go rat on Joe Smith so we can get some money. Again there goes our paychecks.

I agree with the whole drug dealers are scum but so are the users. You have a choice just like everyone else. It's called peer pressure. Everyone will experience it. However if you are comfortable with yourself and confident enough you won't end up like some crack head on the street corner.

I don't care if your rich or poor everyone has a choice and she decided to fall into peer pressure. If i was offer a free hit i would still say NO.

Just my opinion!

be careful using the word rat people on here do not like that. Be prepared to be called immature.

karen
01-17-2008, 08:19 AM

Just my opinion!

Very well said!

KRS
01-17-2008, 08:39 AM
As far as I know addicts don't get thrown in jail for using, it's the suppliers that are getting charged and put in jail.

There is help for addicts, methadone clinics and support groups, places for them to live etc. There isn't much for the dealers except for Jail time.

I don't remember the last time I read an article that said "Heroine addict gets jail time for shooting heroine"

FutureChief88
01-17-2008, 11:56 AM

Just my opinion!

Agreed.. It all comes down to not taking responsibility for your own actions.

I have been through a "vulnerable" time in my life.. But i can assure you that if someone offered me crystal Meth.. I would certainly say no.. But people of this world we live in choose to blame so many things on others.. No one ever takes responsibility for their actions!

beachnut
01-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Who really cares how it is spelt. I am not in an english class and I really do not care what you think because a spelt a word wrong. Go about your own stuff and do not correct me on anything, especially my spelling, you are not my mother or father thank god.

yeah thank god.

rhiley_08j
01-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Now now, be nice. Don't say anything behind a screen that you wouldn't say to someone's face. It's not that important, really. We don't need to have this thread shutdown.:D