PDA

View Full Version : help with baby.

smith
01-02-2008, 08:47 AM
my son seems to be not to happy for a couple of days. he's been very fussy you put him on the floor and he's crawling around and crying at the same time . he's also throwing up his formula . he's been recently put on bowel medicine for not going but now it's comming out in round balls . not sure on what i should do because none of his doctor's are open . any suggeations./

JulieHebert
01-02-2008, 09:39 AM
If he isn't acting like himself I would try calling the after hours clinic and try and get him into there. Or if you have to then take him to st. joes but it is your decision .
hope it helps

FutureChief88
01-02-2008, 10:15 AM
I would immediately take him to the hospital.. Not that you can always trust what they say.. But its worth a check up.. When children arent feeling themselves.. it scares me..

Expecially when they cant talk!

Good Luck :)

margs
01-02-2008, 10:58 AM
I am not a doctor but its sounds like your baby is allergic to the formula I ve babysat a few infants that had the same problem and come to find out they were lactose or need to change the formula maybe you should ask your doctor if that is it? also you could always call teleacare I call them all the time its in the yellow pages you can talk to a nurse and she can tell you how big of a health problem it is and what you should do in the meantime they are great I ve called them all the time with my first child

smith
01-02-2008, 03:46 PM
he just has a viral infection again but the doctor never gave me anything for it.