PDA

View Full Version : Weight Watchers or similar programs.

ceg
11-30-2007, 10:59 AM
I was wondering if anyone here has used Weight Watchers, and if you found it to be extremely difficult or if it worked at all?
What are the best resources that you found for weight loss?
Any other programs that worked well?

Pretty much any advice for weight loss would be greatly appreciated.

Marigold
11-30-2007, 01:48 PM
I just started ww five weeks ago, and am down 5 lbs. I've tried it twice before and gave up, but I'm determined to stick with it this time! I like the leader on Thursday evenings, she's hilarious!

ceg
11-30-2007, 02:16 PM
I just started ww five weeks ago, and am down 5 lbs. I've tried it twice before and gave up, but I'm determined to stick with it this time! I like the leader on Thursday evenings, she's hilarious! Is there any reason why you gave up?

cjohnson
11-30-2007, 02:22 PM
I started WW in July and am down 21 lbs. I didn't find it hard at all.

FutureChief88
11-30-2007, 02:33 PM
My mom did it for 6 months and lost 50 pds.. After doing it that long it just becomes a way of life and it quite easy to maintain. I know she got off track a bit.. but maybe only gained 5 lbs.. and that was 8 years ago.. :)

Just keep on track with it and remember that you hit Plateaus (SP?).. and it sometimes takes longer than others depending on your matobilism and countless other things.. I know from personal experience that weight watchers is well worth it.. But it works for some and not for others..

Good Luck ! :) It is VERY hard to lose weight!

megz
11-30-2007, 06:03 PM
I've been eating healthy and cut pop and junk and fast food and i've lost A LOT ... since march

felicitykimber
11-30-2007, 08:22 PM
no matter who or what the program is-its all about you. You are the deciding factor. You make it work-you have to have it in your head that you are ready and can do it. No program willl do that for you. You have to want it, then it will work. Try one and learn that you can do it. Some people need it for the extra eyes watching the scale, and if you dont there is many websites to promote eating healthy and when your ready exercise will be one of the major factors. Have to have it. ANy other questions ask
The girl who has lost and gained and lost and gained. U have to want it.