PDA

View Full Version : The exit off the through-way

Crystalbeach
11-24-2007, 07:01 PM
to Rothesay Avenue is great...first time ever we got to east Saint John from the north end that fast...

mizunderstood
11-24-2007, 10:30 PM
I hate it! It is making everything worse on rothesay ave! 2 sets of lights within a car length. That is foolish.

Crystalbeach
11-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Hmmmmm don't understand what you're trying to say....
it has always been a challenge to drive east from the north end...there has never been an easy way...this is an easy way...

T-Diddy
11-26-2007, 06:45 AM
I have to agree with crystalbeach on this one. It never made sense to me that when traveling east from west you had to drive all the way to the end of the avenue, and then backtrack in order to get to the main artery of the shopping district. I'm sure that the city engineers will come up with a solution for the lights in time, but then again look at the lights by Home deopt, traffic lights comming out of a cemetery.......WTF?

mizunderstood
11-26-2007, 08:30 AM
I find the wait times are longer now on rothesay ave since they put in that new through way. The 2 lights surprised me. and now it is almost impossible to turn into the trailer park because there is 2 lights both at different colors to deal with. lol... I hate making left hand turns, no one lets you go. :)

Damage82
11-26-2007, 10:15 AM
they need more left turns (flashing green). that is all LOL