PDA

View Full Version : Lf: A Friend Of A Friend Of Mine

MuzicalHart
11-23-2007, 05:35 PM
I am looking to locate an old friend of a friend of mine, or information about this friend, if he is not still living, or not living in the Saint John area. This person is someone my friend knew when they were both living in Fredericton, NB. The person I am looking for is Arthur Herbert Abbott, originally from the Welsford area. My friend I am inquiring for, he would have known as Marion Grace. He graduated from the Engineering faculty at UNB in Fredericton, back in the 1950's. He & my friend had dated, and he had given her a special keepsake. Both went their separate ways, and she is wanting to return this keepsake to him, (which she has kept for all these years), to pass along to a family member. She is not sure if he is still living or not, but if he is, she would simply like to return this item to him. Please email me at muzicalhart@yahoo.ca with information about Arthur Herbert Abbott, so my friend may return this item to him. Thank you very much.

missy311
11-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Hi, have you or your friend tried contacting the UNB Alumni in Fredericton for his address. They generally keep in touch with them. Good luck.
Linda