PDA

View Full Version : Credit card vendors

lizard_lover
11-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Today I was walking around McAllister mall, and there was one of those vendors for a credit card signup...now I know they have to ask people that walk by to sign up, and probably 9 times out of 10 they are rejected. I have no intentions of getting a credit card, but to humor the poor boys and to make them smile, I answered their few questions, smiled, made a joke, and then left. No harm done...and since I never have any bill collectors call me...actually the only calls I get are people I know...I just won't answer that call...
So yeah, while I was talking to them, people were walking by and giving me dirty looks because I was talking to them!?!? Like hello? the poor boys were being rejected left and right and I jsut wanted to be nice, not get stared at like I was doing something horrific!

KRS
11-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Sometimes they give out free swag like pens and calculators if you sign up. Makes for a great stocking stuffer.

ksbeckaa
11-13-2007, 06:54 PM
I worked for that company once..it was a terrible job. Benice to those guys if you can

puppyluv
11-14-2007, 05:06 AM
LL, I think that was great of you..and if others can't be nice...they don't deserve your attention or you concern. :)

lizard_lover
11-14-2007, 02:48 PM
That is exactly what I said. If htey are too busy to be a little nice, then they do not deserve my time!

melissaanne
11-14-2007, 04:15 PM
That is just strange to me. I couldn't imagine giving someone a dirty look b/c they were talking to the CC people?!?! This doesn't make sense to me ( i get what you are saying I just don't get why ppl would do it)

JulieHebert
11-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Some people have nothing better to do then be rude and grumpy all the time.
Unfortunitly that is the way some people live.

mizunderstood
11-14-2007, 07:51 PM
They needed a hug!!!:rolleyes: