PDA

View Full Version : --Need Help--Best Tattoo Parler

anthony_sinderly
01-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Im Thinking Of Getting My First Tattoo lol But I Dont No The Best Place To Go To Any Suggestions Please Leave Them..Thanks

stjfairy
01-11-2007, 06:06 PM
i have heard alot of good things about outworld on king street. clean and proffessional.

Mandi
01-11-2007, 06:15 PM
I know there is a really really good guy in Miramichi, unfortunately I don't know the parlor name, but out of the 3 I visited, all were amazing.

Always ask to see their portfolio... If you don't like their work, remember that it is VERY expensive to remove, if it's small enough it can sometimes be covered with another tatoo, but why risk it?
It's your body, so shop around for an artist you love, it's well worth your time :D

lil grimlin
01-11-2007, 06:26 PM
hey antwon sup lol go to outworld or pins and needles and add me to msn jeffreyvaut@msn.com

p.s white and nerdy lol

anthony_sinderly
01-11-2007, 06:26 PM
iv heard of someplace down south who is really good..i dont no if its down south or not really payin attention.

lil grimlin
01-11-2007, 06:29 PM
lol good luck with that your tattoo is pretty sweet looking hope u get it and add me to msn NOW

hiph0p
01-11-2007, 06:47 PM
go to the new place on rothesay ave right under the billards it has a big V on the door or pins and needles , my friend got a chinese letter tatto from outworld and it was supose to be his sons name and we asked a chinese girl what it said and she said white somthing so i wouldnt go there if i was you

hiph0p
01-11-2007, 06:49 PM
and if you want it more defined dont go to wizards , their tattos are plain ,and they arent 3D looking if you know what i mean they aren't too good with shading , my mom inlaw got her 1st one there in april for her bday and it looks really cheap

stjfairy
01-11-2007, 06:54 PM
go to the new place on rothesay ave ?????

do you mean DONT go to the new place on rothesay ave,

That place did look kind of sketchy to me

puppyluv
01-11-2007, 07:00 PM
My sister and b.i.l got to crystal blade in Moncton and love them there. their tatto's look ok as well.
I know where my b/f and I had ours done (local establishmentO and they were terrible!)

we did go into Valhalla a few weeks ago and I have to say it was clean, teh fella's there were very friendly and professional..we may just try there next time :)

hiph0p
01-11-2007, 07:07 PM
yeah Valhalla i want to get something done there , they have good sales because they are new too and i've seen some of their work , my boyfriend is going to get a cover up done there soon

i got my tounge done at after dark , it was infected not to mention i wasnt even of age , i still have it i dont think they are around now though

and tattoo room on princess street , if hes still there i think he went back to nova scotia , his shop is filthy and always smells like weed , i have nothing wrong with weed, but someone high doing a tatty on me i dont think so..i got a tatto from there but i made sure he wasnt smoking lol he is really good but he didnt keep it too neat and did smoke a lot

christine chittick
01-11-2007, 07:21 PM
You will hear good and bad things about each and every one of the artists in this city.

For instance, I got my first tattoo done by Andy back 6yrs ago, while the color is still good - the writing in my harley logo sucks, always did. The rest of the tattoo though is quite nice and I do get some nice comments on it.

My second tattoo was done by a guy in British Columbia, my ex knows him well. He was located in Abbotsford (if your ever out there) I cant remember the name of the shop now, its been 5 yrs. I could find out if you are ever planning on going out there. However, the color is still excellent, no fading and he did some unbelievable work.

The third and fourth tattoo was done by Troy Snow. He's good too. My ink has stayed in well with his work too. The third tattoo is almost 4yrs old, and my fourth tattoo was done Halloween 2005.

I will have to say, like any type of drawing/sketching etc. it depends on the day. I used to enjoy drawing myself, and was fairly well at it, and I will admit that there were days it just wasnt done right, and then there were days you couldnt get it to look any more perfect. And I believe that most people who work or even have it as a hobby will tell you that as well. Its a chance everyone takes

stjfairy
01-11-2007, 07:28 PM
mine were done by andy as well, they are ok, not spectacular, but they were very simple tattoos, a celtic cross and jap symbol. Just look at an artists portfolio, and shop around.

hiph0p
01-11-2007, 07:29 PM
troy snow isnt in saint john anymore he owned tattoo room he did one of mine too and he also owned after dark when it was around years ago

hiph0p
01-11-2007, 07:30 PM
i would go to miami if i could to get a tattoo if i ever go there in the future im going to miami ink for sure :P

christine chittick
01-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Troy Snow is in Saint John - I just seen him the other day.

There were Troy Chisholm, Troy Warden and of course Troy Snow (I'm talking to Troy Snow right now on the phone)

Troy Chisholm was from After Dark and currently owns The Tattoo Room, and he still is in Saint John, and Troy Warden was at Eternal Tattoos. Wayne Scott is at Valhalla I believe.

Woofer
01-11-2007, 07:53 PM
troy snow owned high voltage on main street he closed it last year but he does great work and is a good friend of mine.

hiph0p
01-11-2007, 08:14 PM
my boyfriend is friends with troy snow he does his tattoo's and yeah it was Troy Chisholm i get them mixed up he won like 20 awards or something

hiph0p
01-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Troy Chisholm told me he was moving to nova scotia , this was in april and closed his shop

lil grimlin
01-11-2007, 08:41 PM
my cousin worked in crystal blade and that closed down bout a year or more ago

lil grimlin
01-11-2007, 08:43 PM
mimi ink is a very small shop and the people u see in the show arent even the only one who works theres lol

hiph0p
01-11-2007, 09:01 PM
my step brother went there and my cousin lives in miami and went there and that bald guy gave my cousin a tattoo my step brother wants the kat to give him one but she was in germany or something

toodles
01-11-2007, 09:21 PM
go rothesay ave, ask for shawn, he did my daughter's last tattoo.
he did an awsome job in it,, he did her best friend's as well, my daughter has 6 tattoo's in total.. shawn has three certificates, and he did a full leg tattoo on one of her friends legs, of vines and flowers, because he was bored one night.. she says it's called the rothesay tattoo shop. under the rothesay ave billards.

hiph0p
01-11-2007, 09:34 PM
go rothesay ave, ask for shawn, he did my daughter's last tattoo.
he did an awsome job in it,, he did her best friend's as well, my daughter has 6 tattoo's in total.. shawn has three certificates, and he did a full leg tattoo on one of her friends legs, of vines and flowers, because he was bored one night.. she says it's called the rothesay tattoo shop. under the rothesay ave billards.

No it isn't , its called Valhalla

Cherry Pop
01-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Im Thinking Of Getting My First Tattoo lol But I Dont No The Best Place To Go To Any Suggestions Please Leave Them..Thanks

Just being nosey - what does the tattoo you want look like?

hyjack
01-12-2007, 01:44 AM
i have twelve tattoos and no one has evertouched me besides randal or mark jeffereys they are truly the best at what they do especially stone wash if you guys know what that is ive had so many compliments on my tattoos that without word of mouth i have sent people their way just from the art plus i just got married back in july and when my wife wants her first tattoo then randal or mark will be the ones ...

hiph0p
01-12-2007, 11:52 AM
randal is good

head_first
01-16-2007, 09:43 PM
I have 4 tattoos all done by different people--my first was done at Wizzards it's just a little butterfly, i liked it at the time but a year later it looked really dull, so I went and got my second tattoo at the old one on Prince William st. and the guy who did it there fixed my butterfly with no extra charge, I got a vine wrapped around my leg with roses right under the butterfly to make it look like the butterfly was flying towards the flowers... I got my third at Outworld by Mark it's a chinese symbol on the back of my neck I love it, my last tattoo was doen by Randall the best by far, I brought a little tree frog orniment that I got from a friend when he went to Hiwaii, and Randall made the tattoo look exactly like the orniment, thank god cause I broke the orniment shortly after :( My brother is covered in tattoos and the only person he will let touch him now is Randall, same with my little brother!! My cousins everyone!!! Speaking of tattoos I think it's time for another :)

OUTWORLD ALL THE WAY

SmilingJewel
01-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Randal at Outworld did my tattoo also. Not only are they good there, but the place is amazingly clean! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

3 in a tree
01-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Crystal Blade in Moncton was great, however a little pricy. Scotty from Pins and Needles rocks. He has done 3 tattoos for me and they have not faded. He backed his work.
Good luck with your decision.

Crystal Blade in Moncton was great but a little pricey. Scotty from Pins and Needles rocks. He has done 3 for me and not one had faded (and hes a nice guy to boot)
Good luck with your decision, just remember they are addictive. LOL

hiph0p
01-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Got a tattoo at Valhalla and its defined to the fullest , shaded perfect! i recommend them! and its very cheap! took them 6 hours , cost me 200

Mandi
11-25-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm wondering, does anyone have any new experiences? good/ bad?

LiLLY
11-25-2007, 07:46 PM
I have four first was done at wizards looks like carp now ( about 4 or 5 years ago and was not of age); 2nd and 3rd ones are my daughters name and a rose weredone by mark when he was at outworld(he's not there anymore. he's in Ontario now) and they are still really good, I love them. The last one was a portrait of my daughter and Andy at pins and needles did it and it is amazing looks just like the picture I brought in!

Mandi
11-25-2007, 08:14 PM
anyone have pictures to share? and the artist who did them ? :)