PDA

View Full Version : DVD Burning Software

Crystalbeach
11-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Can someone recommend a good program and what should I expect to pay?

icedragon
11-03-2007, 03:33 PM
nero 7.x.x.x I'm sure someone around you has a copy of it. Nero 8 you have to pay for and activate (unless you don't want to) Unless your talking about backing up dvd's you already own. Cause if you don't already own them then it's illegal to burn them and it makes me sick when people burn movies and steal money away from the people who make billions in the film industry every year. They have to eat too. If I was going to do it though I would use a program called anydvd combined with a program called dvd shrink.
You also need nero along with them too. Nero 7 is better for that than nero 8. I also wouldn't look up a website called afterdawn for help.

jamez
11-03-2007, 05:53 PM
I use a program called DVD Santa. Never used nero though, sounds better. an IP BLOCKER may help you with the legal stuff,but i'm not sure about that , i put a thread asking about them and the only answer i got was "WHY DO YOU NEED ONE".

Oolong
11-05-2007, 05:36 PM
...it makes me sick when people burn movies and steal money away from the people who make billions in the film industry every year.

Heh heh... poor things... making billions.

I don't think of it so much as stealing, which is actively taking something away, as much as just not giving them your money. It's like buying a knockoff watch or something. You're getting something similar to a certain thing, but you're not giving money to the people who made the original.

But all those intellectual property and copyright issues aside, I use Toast Titanium, cause I couldn't find any free programs for OSX.

icedragon
11-23-2007, 04:30 PM
I thought it was funny. I pay to see the movie and I pay to rent the dvd, So I pay twice for the same movie. I'm not paying 20$ to own it. If its good and I watch it alot then I will pay for a used copy.
Dvd shrink is a free download. Anydvd has a 21 day trial but it's pretty easy to get a cracked version. Nero 7 comes with alot of new dvd burners or a cracked version can be found pretty easily. If you have any trouble finding these programs message me if no one deletes this post.