PDA

View Full Version : toy library

kerrym
10-28-2007, 11:18 PM
i went out west and this i think would be good for people here in saint john people donate new toys and pay about 15 a month and it works just like a library mind you everything is cleaned throughly before giving back out

StephRan
10-29-2007, 06:10 AM
I've seen these on a couple of Army bases. One was right infront of my house, and there were quite a few people who went in and out.

kerrym
10-29-2007, 11:03 AM
i think it is good for soem people who may not have much money but their kids really want to play with a certain toys and some kids just play with certain toys a few times and then they dont bother with them anymore

StephRan
10-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I guess it could give you a better idea what kind of toys your children do like. I know I've purchased all kinds of toys that my son seemed to like momentarily, and then after getting them home, they were never played with again.

And..if there was a toy you borrowed from the library and you had to think "oh no, how am I going to take this away from my child and give it back", then that would be a good indication that your child likes it and you should but it.:)

kerrym
10-30-2007, 10:11 AM
it would be a good thing to start here in sj if i had the time and money i would start some thing like that