PDA

View Full Version : Music/Song Suggestions

Bill
10-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Hey All

I am doing a picture dvd of photo's of my son and I need some suggestions for songs to play in the background while the pictures are being displayed.
Photo's will be from age birth to 7

I have green days's "times of your life" which is great but it would replay 6 times before the pictures are done I love the song but a little to much for this so I need to add some more.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Bill

Oolong
10-30-2007, 11:13 AM
I used David Bowie's "Changes" for a cousin's birthday recently, though maybe that's more apropos to a slideshow covering adolescence and early adulthood. I started the slideshow off with "Behold the Lord High Executioner" from Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado, which was quite comical for the baby pictures.

karen
10-30-2007, 01:28 PM
I think that's truly a gift from the heart! :)
I received a DVD of our wedding pictures from one of my uncles and I would have to say that it is one of the nicest gifts we received from our wedding - very unexpected but very surprised and greatful as well! :)

MrsBeasley
10-30-2007, 04:09 PM
I know it's old but...... how about "These are the good old days" by Carly Simon

jillrogers_7
10-31-2007, 10:32 AM
my aunt made a dvd slideshow for my grandmother who just passed, she had quite a few songs through it but i would suggest "its my life" by bon jovi, it was really nice, and "i hope you dance" by leeann womack was beautiful. those songs may not be what your looking for but thought i would just make a suggestion.