PDA

View Full Version : thief

once4u
10-13-2007, 04:48 PM
This message is for the thief who broke into my van last night.
Dear thief I am sorry for yelling at you last night while you where stealing my pocket change in my van at 3am . You left in such a hurry that you forgot you jacket in the van . Since this jacket is worth allot more than the buck fifty you stole from me , I will leave your jacket under my driver side rear tire for you to come and get this night.
Oh i forgot ,,tonight i am sleeping with my pants on so be careful not to wake me up again as this time i might not yell .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Truly yours
Once4u

Woofer
10-13-2007, 04:52 PM
buddy i would burn the jacket, lol then give the thief whats left,

tessa
10-13-2007, 07:07 PM
LOL...Reminds me of one of those shows on tv about the stupid robbers...lmao:rofl:

jdcb
10-13-2007, 08:34 PM
LOL...Reminds me of one of those shows on tv about the stupid robbers...lmao:rofl:

lol, no kidding...

I'd either cut a big hole in the back, then put it on stakes on my front lawn...

or, leave a note on your van saying the next 3 nights you'll leave your window cracked a bit in your van, if he slips in $40 you'll leave the jacket outside for him to come and get, or you'll sell it...

dan j
10-13-2007, 08:50 PM
hey, thanks. i wasn't sure which car i left that in.

i'll be by around 2 AM. k thx.

Woofer
10-13-2007, 08:51 PM
lol@dan_J

Lady_Athena
10-13-2007, 09:03 PM
LOL!
What a loser!
(not Dan)

Woofer
10-13-2007, 09:05 PM
:biggrin: LOL!
What a loser!
(not Dan)

was that meant for me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lady_Athena
10-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Well yes you are a HUGE Loser! :rofl:

NO!! I was talking about the thief! But Dan was being funny so I didn't want him to misunderstand and get his feelings hurt lol ;)

are you going to report me for caps?
(bold caps--that has got to be against the rules!lol):rofl:

Woofer
10-13-2007, 09:23 PM
lol, you are a sweety :)

Lady_Athena
10-13-2007, 09:34 PM
awww thanks;)

girdy
10-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Take a good picture of it, and put posters in your neighborhood with the caption:

"If you know the person who lost this coat, please be aware that this person is breaking into cars in this neighborhood".

MichelleM
10-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Take a good picture of it, and put posters in your neighborhood with the caption:

"If you know the person who lost this coat, please be aware that this person is breaking into cars in this neighborhood".

That is a really good idea. Before I say this I have nothing against teenagers but it probably was a teenager and maybe his parents would recognize the jacket and know what he was up to.

mizunderstood
10-13-2007, 10:37 PM
I say put it up for sale here on isaintjohn, maybe you can get the buck fifty he took from your change stash! :) people have no respect for other peoples property. Did he actually break the window or do damge once4u??

stripekv
10-14-2007, 06:38 AM
That is a really good idea. Before I say this I have nothing against teenagers but it probably was a teenager and maybe his parents would recognize the jacket and know what he was up to.

You sure you don't have anything against teenagers? You could have fooled me. Do you always discriminate like that?

"Before I say this I have nothing against women/blacks/gays but it was
probably a woman/black/gay person..."

trinity
10-14-2007, 06:40 AM
I once had someone apparently climb in my living room window and steal a couple of movies off the sofa, but he forgot the fancy dust jacket for one of the 2 disc "directors cut " sets so I cut it up in pieces and taped it to the window (which I made darn sure was locked after that) for a few days with a note that read "forget something?" and a big smiley. My roommate thought I was psycho. I'm not saying I'm not, but at least I don't have a record... yet.

once4u
10-14-2007, 07:24 AM
mizunderstood no that part was my own stupidity ,,For once i forgot to lock my van ,,,but as of now my dear rober didn't show up but it made allot of people laugh as the jacket spent the evening and the night under my tire and partly on the sidewalk.
maybe I should post the jacket for sale for an Xlarge 3x3 as this is about what he got money wise from me heheheheh
Oh and stripekv as for what MichelleM said you probly have no idea of what the teenagers traffic is like in this area at night ,,it would surprise you, that same night the cops spent it chasing tanagers gagns around and out of people backyards. i clearly understand what she means by the reply she made and if i would be a parent yeah i would recognise this jacket and be kinda,,sorta,, thankfull to know what my kid was up to that night and would do something about it .

Lady_Athena
10-14-2007, 10:15 AM
You sure you don't have anything against teenagers? You could have fooled me. Do you always discriminate like that?

"Before I say this I have nothing against women/blacks/gays but it was
probably a woman/black/gay person..."A teenager can be all three of those things so I suppose it's really not the same thing at all now is it.:rolleyes: Terrible comparison.

stripekv
10-14-2007, 01:10 PM
A teenager can be all three of those things so I suppose it's really not the same thing at all now is it.:rolleyes: Terrible comparison.

I just find it unfair that she said "she doesn't have anything against teenagers, but it was probably a teenager".

once4u
10-14-2007, 02:19 PM
what do you see unfair about it as it WAS PROBABLY a teenager as 90% of the people on these streets at night ARE teenagers.what is unfair here is that whatever age group they are ,,,they steal other people belonging in order to maintain their drug habits ,,that night if i would not have heard him ,,,he would have took my stereo ,,,well i am not a drug user and no i would not have had the money to replace it ,,,simple fact and allot of people like me are in the same predicament

The_Dave
10-14-2007, 04:13 PM
The coat was probably stolen from another vehicle, otherwise the thief would have been wearing it.

leeleemom
10-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Well I have rims for my car under my stairs. Last night someone stole 2 of them! Just 2 not 4??!! Anyway I figure they will be back....should I be waiting with my paintball gun??!! LOL!!

The Mysterious Lady
10-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Well, it's too bad life isn't really like those cop shows - if it was, you could give the jacket to a cop and have him swab it & run a DNA test to find the identity of the perpetrator.

It just sucks when someone you don't even know tries to mess with your life.

The_Dave
10-15-2007, 08:03 AM
Well, it's too bad life isn't really like those cop shows - if it was, you could give the jacket to a cop and have him swab it & run a DNA test to find the identity of the perpetrator.

It just sucks when someone you don't even know tries to mess with your life.

In most cases, it is someone you know. Maybe not about the change in the car, but I bet you know the person that took your rims.

FutureChief88
10-17-2007, 11:14 AM
In most cases, it is someone you know. Maybe not about the change in the car, but I bet you know the person that took your rims.

Are you hinting towards something Dave.. LOL//

J/K:rofl:

The_Dave
10-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Are you hinting towards something Dave.. LOL//

J/K:rofl:

Not really, but it is a fact that most people who get stolen from, know the person who did it.

justme77
10-23-2007, 08:33 PM
I was in the hospital and my van and another car here were broken into. What was taken from the car was a coat. Maybe coincidental , they left one in yours and took one from here. To whoever is doing this breaking into vehicles, the vasoline that was in the foil was not drugs. The sunglasses were prescription so pretty useless to you too. And the next time you go throught the glovebox, everything is the same junk so don't waste your time.

The Mysterious Lady
10-24-2007, 12:54 AM
the vasoline that was in the foil was not drugs.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: