PDA

View Full Version : First Hockey night in Canada moment.

wookiee
10-12-2007, 01:49 PM
I am excited about tomorrow night, its going to me my 2 year olds first hockey game with her dad on tv:) I was just sitting here at work thiking about it and wanted to share it some where. I know it doesn't matter to others and thats alright. I just wanted to type it somehwere.
She is going watch the Habs play the Hurricanes on HNIC (french style). I wish my dad would have done that with me but my mum watched HNIC with me when I was a kid and I can remember every moment. :)

So I am doing this with my daughter. Father and daughters first HNIC moment. Though she is only 2 and may not remember, but she will start to some day and she will always remember that moment when ever she see's the Habs on HNIC...a moment that can't be ever taken away from her and I. :)

Peace be upon you.

FutureChief88
10-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Aww thats sweet.. and its so nice to see a Father excited to makes memmories with his little girl! I hope you 2 have a ball!

mizunderstood
10-12-2007, 02:45 PM
aww that is awesome. try to get pics of it! you can show her years later and you can always look at them when you guys are apart and smile!

wookiee
10-12-2007, 02:49 PM
aww that is awesome. try to get pics of it! you can show her years later and you can always look at them when you guys are apart and smile!

Hey, Thats a great idea. Its nice to have nice moments, espically with the children.

stripekv
10-12-2007, 04:56 PM
It's just a shame she has to watch a team like the Habs play. ;).

adamroy
10-12-2007, 05:36 PM
It's just a shame she has to watch a team like the Habs play. ;).

If your going to watch, at least watch the best. At least she will see Canadas greatest hockey team win another cup in her life. Unlike someone else. She will be growing up, just in time for the Carey Price era. Go Habs Go

mizunderstood
10-12-2007, 05:38 PM
oh oh i see a debate starting... lol...
also wanted to add wookiee I wish more dads were sooo enthuisatic and excited about spending time with their kids like you are...

stripekv
10-12-2007, 05:53 PM
If your going to watch, at least watch the best. At least she will see Canadas greatest hockey team win another cup in her life. Unlike someone else. She will be growing up, just in time for the Carey Price era. Go Habs Go

Aww ... nice try ... I don't cheer for the Leafs either :)

mizunderstood
10-13-2007, 08:42 PM
So wookiee how'd it go????

wookiee
10-15-2007, 07:26 AM
So wookiee how'd it go????

It went great! anytime I would cheer or anything, she would with me...lol.
She looked so cute watching the game. She sat down for most of it it too.
I am looking forward to more moments like this.
As my daughter would say...GO habs!!

wookiee
10-15-2007, 07:27 AM

Thats right!!!
Its great that she is going to grow up during the price era! I grew up during the Roy era.

mizunderstood
10-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Wookiee I am glad you had a good time! hope you have many more hockey nites with her!

nickd123
10-25-2007, 11:45 PM
My 3 year old Hayden just loves hockey, we watch it almost every weekend. He's more of a baseball fan though, but unfortunately he seems to like the Red Sox. I'm pretty sure it's because of Matsuzaka's bright red glove (first thing that caught his attention lol) He always asks to watch him :)