PDA

View Full Version : Reveen on Friday night

ILiveOnEarth
10-06-2007, 08:00 PM
Did anyone see Reveen on Friday night if so what did you think of it?

Woofer
10-06-2007, 10:44 PM
my wife went and got his autograph, she said it was good but nothin like his other shows. but then again he is 72 tonight, which is his birthday and he lost some of his style. and wasnt any magic like his other shows.

Deanie
10-07-2007, 10:28 AM
My mother in law went and thought it was fantastic! My brother in law went up and got hypnotized and it was absolutely hilarious. If he comes back, i'm definately going!

Laura
10-07-2007, 12:11 PM
I've seen him each time he's been in town since I was a kid.
We went last night. It was funny but you can really tell Reveen is getting older. He didn't open with his usual magic demonstrations and seemed to blank out a couple of times and had a hard time keeping on track.
You still can't beat the show the "superconscious" people put on though...always a great laugh!
He said he'll be back again next year....

ILiveOnEarth
10-07-2007, 12:51 PM
I was on stage I was the guy that did the moon man and played the guitar and bowed to the crowd and got them going. I played the bag pipes as the girls followed me around. I also did the last thing calling Reveen a fraud and talking Japanese.

It was very cool being put into the superconscious it was my first time on stage I have seen him a few times over the years.

I cant wait till next year when Revenn comes back.