PDA

View Full Version : What is more important to you?

puppyluv
10-06-2007, 07:42 PM
A job or a career
money or acknowledgment
good morale or does it matter

What is important to YOU.

The_Dave
10-06-2007, 07:50 PM
A career, money and acknowledgement were very important to me. Then I had a serious health issue a little over one month ago. Now none of that matters as I have been given a second chance at life. I choose health, because without your health you have nothing.

tag
10-06-2007, 08:28 PM
More money less acknowledgement..for the time being.

trinity
10-07-2007, 04:52 AM
I could care less about acknowledgement, in fact I do not like public thanks or even private. I want to go to work, do my job, and not be praised constantly. I had that at my last job, I was always getting told how great I was, how much my extra work meant, how I was so resourceful etc and where did it still get me? Downsized. All the kudos in the world don't add up to ink for the paycheque printer. So what I want now is to make money and be left alone, feel free to take credit for my work as long as I get paid for doing it.

komodo182
10-07-2007, 08:22 AM
u have a good point trinity. at my work, the boss gives kudos, and sometimes thta leads to extra cash once and awheil, but the boss's wife is teh opposite. she doesnt have any power or even really knows what is going on with the business, she just lieks to yell at the kids that will take her crap. but after awhile, it just doesnt matter cuz u can laugh at her later.lol. as for puppyluv's question, i want a good career with money and good morales. have a good one guys

Mandi
10-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Career and more money.

KRS
10-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Respect.

Chinna Dah
10-08-2007, 09:03 PM
I agree!

I could care less about acknowledgement, in fact I do not like public thanks or even private. I want to go to work, do my job, and not be praised constantly. I had that at my last job, I was always getting told how great I was, how much my extra work meant, how I was so resourceful etc and where did it still get me? Downsized. All the kudos in the world don't add up to ink for the paycheque printer. So what I want now is to make money and be left alone, feel free to take credit for my work as long as I get paid for doing it.

komodo182
10-08-2007, 09:09 PM
i guess my real answer for this isnt a career or anythign i said below, when it comes down to things, i woudl like to have more money and all that, but truthfully, i would rather is have fun and enjoy my job or career or whatever-as long as i am happy and me and myfuture family has enough to make it. tahts all that matters