PDA

View Full Version : dreams

kerrym
10-02-2007, 09:37 PM
hey guys i had a dream the other night that i went to the hospital to see my prengnant friend and she went to use the bathroom the nurse came in and thought i was her checked me and said i was 12 weeks pregant with triplets what could these mean it was very weird plz help

sanstu
10-02-2007, 10:07 PM
hey guys i had a dream the other night that i went to the hospital to see my prengnant friend and she went to use the bathroom the nurse came in and thought i was her checked me and said i was 12 weeks pregant with triplets what could these mean it was very weird plz help

I am no expert, however it may mean that your "clock" is tick, tick, ticking!

kerrym
10-02-2007, 10:35 PM
lol well i just had a bay 8 months ago so i dont know it is kind of weird

Lady_Athena
10-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Maybe it means you want to make a big change in your life. Is there something that you have been wanting to fix? Like maybe change jobs, cut yourself off from a "toxic" friend, anything that would symbolize a "rebirth" or fresh start.

Or maybe you wish you would have done somethings differently when your first child was born? I AM NOT saying you should have! I am not trying to sound mean or anything at all. I just know all mothers get down on themselves sometimes. (Yes I am paranoid about being misunderstood on isaintjohn :P)

The only thing I know for sure is that your dreams are usually a way of processing subconscious thoughts or a problem with a solution you have not come to.

stripekv
10-03-2007, 06:08 AM
Your dream is a very common one and usually represents a new beginning or a new creation in your life. It is generally very positive and indicates growth in your life!

JustWatching
10-03-2007, 06:40 AM
Sometimes dreams mean just what you dream of....for example...I had a dream that a family member had died (I was with them when this happened) - At the time this person was not sick (not that we knew of anyway). Within 2 months (actually less than that) they had died of Cancer (I wasn't with them).

When I had the dream my family told me it meant that someone close was going to get married....that didn't happen :) So I don't exactly know if anyone can give you an answer...

Clancy
10-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Heres one for ya... I had a dream a few weeks ago that I had died. I don't know how, but I was dead and I remember in the dream thinking " Thats it, it's really already over" and then I felt emotion for my family for the loss and how they would take it. Then I woke up. Any suggestions on that crazy one?

Lady_Athena
10-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Clancy that could mean a lot, but fortunately the rate of predicting your own mortality is 0% so we will rule out that your dream means you will die.

Have you been working on a project or a job that has taken your attention away from your family? Whether it be you not physically there because you are at work/volunteering or because you took on an extra project from a coworker and have had your mind on work while at home?

Now could you be feeling guilty for these things?

Or perhaps family life has been overwhelming and you feel like people are wanting more than you can currently give them.

Or maybe like a pregnancy dream something is coming to a end. Is a big change coming maybe something you are not sure is for the better? Is it something that once is done can not be undone? Is this change also effecting your family?

(These are questions to ask yourself to help you figure it out I am not interrogating you lol)

Lady_Athena
10-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Sometimes dreams mean just what you dream of....for example...I had a dream that a family member had died (I was with them when this happened) - At the time this person was not sick (not that we knew of anyway). Within 2 months (actually less than that) they had died of Cancer (I wasn't with them).

When I had the dream my family told me it meant that someone close was going to get married....that didn't happen :) So I don't exactly know if anyone can give you an answer...

It may not be that you are predicting anything, but that you are a very intuitive person who subconsciously is picking up on the signs.

My best friend had a dream I was preggers...I took a test at her house when she told me...yup I was!!! But she probably has suspicions from the symptoms I was complaining about, perhaps they remained in her subconscious and were processed while dreaming. Remember we only use so much of our brain. I am sure some of the population uses a little bit more and doesn't even know it, but they know they have a great intuition.

Oolong
10-03-2007, 03:03 PM
I'm no Jungian psychologist, but I'd say the dream expresses a subconscious desire to have tubal ligation surgery.

Ahem...

kerrym
10-03-2007, 05:23 PM
i had another weird dream last night that i had won 300000 dollars

monicaw
10-03-2007, 06:39 PM
I had a dream a year ago that i took a friend to a hospital for something and they wanted to take bloodwork from me as well....when they came back to me they asked me if i knew i was pregnant...Well i woke up right away and was saying to myself that is so weird and wonder if i should take a test. Well i had a test in my bathroom and as i was waiting for the results i was saying to myself..this is going to be a waste of a test....WELL..it came up positive!! I had no idea..my dream basically told me i was pregnant...I was 6 weeks along and had no idea..which is weird because my first pregnancy i knew right away, was feeling sick and all. This didnt have a happy ending though... When i went for my 1st ultrasound there was no heart beat, so they had to do a DNC on me. That dream was just so weird and i still cant get over how i was told i was pregnant through a dream...

sanstu
10-03-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm no Jungian psychologist, but I'd say the dream expresses a subconscious desire to have tubal ligation surgery.

Ahem...

:rofl: :rofl: LMAO!!

Oolong
10-05-2007, 12:48 PM
i had another weird dream last night that i had won 300000 dollars

Did you cry when you woke up? I woulda.