PDA

View Full Version : The Wii Lotery

jdcb
01-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Has anyone else been trying to get one of these items?

c0ldb33r
01-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Has anyone else been trying to get one of these items?
I'm amazed how hard they are to find :(

jdcb
01-08-2007, 06:28 PM
I know. Not only that, but every time you try to talk to someone, they act like I'm bothering them again. All I want to do is buy a product from thier store. I even offered to pre-pay. As I work night and have to go to bed before they're deliverd and wake up after they're all sold...

Vix
01-08-2007, 07:19 PM
A few years ago when Ps2 came out I ordered one at EB Games ahead of time and was put on a waiting and called when it came in. Not sure if they still do it but you can try. Good Luck.

Vix

jdcb
01-08-2007, 09:05 PM
nope, they don't...

jdcb
01-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Just got mine. AFAIK Futureshop has 3 more...

BEagles
01-10-2007, 03:23 PM
****, wish I had some money on me.

jonah
01-11-2007, 08:17 PM
i personally would not but a Wii. The graphics are not my style. Personally I'm saving towards an Xbox 360. It all depends on the game styles you are into. I have concluded that Nintendo systems are for party games and dont have many Teen rated games. The Playstation consoles have a moderate amount of party Teen and Mature rated games. The Xbox is geared towards shooters mostly. I perfer the xbox myself, Xbox Live is fun.

Mandy
01-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Still waiting for one here.

Our 8 year old son wanted one for Christmas. We bought him the Zelda game, but still no console. We choose to go with Nintendo, because it offers more childrens games, and at 8 years old we don't want him playing Teen or Mature rated games. He still plays his Game Cube, and by the looks of it will be playing it for a bit longer.....maybe the Easter Bunny will be able to bring him one, because Santa sure couldn't!!!

jdcb
01-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey Jonah, I know the graphics aren't quite like the 360 or ps3, but the 360 is the only box you have to pay for for online play. and both boxes have lost some of thier exclusive titles and are coming for the Wii... (read: final fantasy). I had a PS3 but honestly thought to myself 'same ol' same ol'' and decided for the Wii to get in some different game play.

I like it, but to each his own...

Mandy, get a list of the phone #'s for Futureshop, both EB Games, Walmart, Zellers, and Toy's R Us... Call them all on wednesdays and fridays (usual delivery days) around noon time...

Mandy
01-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Mandy, get a list of the phone #'s for Futureshop, both EB Games, Walmart, Zellers, and Toy's R Us... Call them all on wednesdays and fridays (usual delivery days) around noon time...

Thanks! Will do!