PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy

lizard_lover
08-20-2007, 04:33 PM
removed

mizunderstood
08-20-2007, 05:51 PM
it would be risky but babies can survive that early. Do not stress, think positive thoughts and pray (if thats something u do) Give her happy positive thoughts make her relax do not let her get too much more stressed out.

mizunderstood
08-20-2007, 05:55 PM
p.s. sent u a pm.

lizard_lover
08-21-2007, 12:19 PM
removed

magoosmomma
08-21-2007, 12:30 PM
sending positive thoughts..

babydoll101
08-21-2007, 03:30 PM
I am 30 weeks pregnant now. That is my worse nightmare. I almost had my son at 28 weeks but they were able to stop it. Thank goodness. My prayers are with her and her baby. I can't imagine what she is going through. Please let her know we are thinking about her.

MezMaRi
08-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Even though the person is remaining anonymous in the post i was able to determine who it was without a second thought and she and her family may not want the babys details posted on a public site for all to see. You never know who is gonna know who she is...

lizard_lover
08-21-2007, 06:56 PM
removed

lizard_lover
08-21-2007, 06:57 PM
not to mention apparently what they are going through is what the majority of premature babies do...

babydoll101
08-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Even though the person is remaining anonymous in the post i was able to determine who it was without a second thought and she and her family may not want the babys details posted on a public site for all to see. You never know who is gonna know who she is...

No one is saying anything rude just prayers and kindness. What is wrong with you people who think everyone envolved is going to be pissed just because of a thread made??? For God sakes, get over it!!!

MezMaRi
08-21-2007, 11:06 PM
UMMMMM because my roommate talked to the woman and she was upset and shocked. and wanted to know who the heck would put such information that isnt anyones business on the net. Not everyone KNEW she was having a baby with the man who drowned and i was told she didnt want people knowing her child was in NICU! and she has the right to tell not someone else. thats all i was saying. in this case the person was a bit upset

babydoll101
08-22-2007, 05:52 PM
UMMMMM because my roommate talked to the woman and she was upset and shocked. and wanted to know who the heck would put such information that isnt anyones business on the net. Not everyone KNEW she was having a baby with the man who drowned and i was told she didnt want people knowing her child was in NICU! and she has the right to tell not someone else. thats all i was saying. in this case the person was a bit upset

Oh ok, Sorry.

lizard_lover
08-22-2007, 06:05 PM
I am not a religious person, but felt that she and her baby would need all the help in prayers they could get, and I will call her and apologize that I may have given too many details that may give out who she is, but it was not meant to give who she is away.

MezMaRi
08-22-2007, 06:16 PM
:)

lizard_lover
08-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Ok...that was over blown...and I apologize. I was a little upset, and what I said was out of line. I did not realise that by posting that little info about her and who she is would actually bring anyone to figure it out...like I said I will call her tonight to apologize, and hope she will ever talk to me again...the last thing I wanted was to upset her further, especially in this condition.