PDA

View Full Version : annoying neighbours

sunshinejlc2004
08-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Love to hear stories about annoying neighbours. You know the kind....they think the world revolves around them and everyone should bow to their wishes etc.

lizard_lover
08-20-2007, 03:01 PM
I have had those...When I was younger (probably around 10-12) and around that time my brother would have been 5-7...well they decided it was illegal for us to cry, scream, jump, play (even outside in the co-owned yard) or do anything....she thought kids were terrible and made our lives a living he!!...but for now, I have been in my new place for almost 2 months, and have not even seen mine! and my bfs neighbours rock...they gave us cookies once :)

mizunderstood
08-20-2007, 05:44 PM
I have had all the neighbours from He double hockey sticks. My apartment out east I had a woman and daughter living there when I mived in. no big deal she warned us that they walk heavy on their feet and I told her that is understandable noise no problem. WELL... They didnt walk on their heels they STOMPED at all hrs of the day and nite keeping my kids awake. Also they liked to throw each other against the walls and floors. They had violent fights daily! Then they decided to move a dozen people into their apartment and laugh sing and scream all nite. ARGGG. So I had enough moved down where I am now and at first it was not bad, my son had a friend to play with but then it all went downhill.... The parents had no control of their 3 year old son, he ran and jumped wild at all times of day and night. HE screamed all the time. HE would jump from the dryer to the bed to the floor and back and forth! As if that was not bad enough they would smoke dope in the house with him right there beside him! Then they thought they were doing the right thing instead of smoking right in front of him they would smoke it in the bedroom right about my baby daughter (1 year old at the time) and blow it down the dryer vent! I had enough I went and told them point blank that the next time I smell that crap in my house especially in my daughters room that I was calling the cops on them! Thank god they were a bunch of deadbeats and got evicted!