PDA

View Full Version : recalled toys

je12122
08-16-2007, 10:30 AM
Anyone else find any recalled toys for their children among their toy boxes? So far I have found only one but I am still not done checking. It really really pisses me off that toys from China could contain lead...and since the recall I went to the toystore and every toy I picked up that I thought I would buy for my child was made in China. You just never know. Nothing seems to be safe anymore. The toy I found that was bad was an elmo and cookie monster flip phone. Just curious what other people think of this happening. It's scarey enough raising children but now to have to worry about their toys and Fisher Price of all that.

lizard_lover
08-16-2007, 10:50 AM
the way i see it is they will get you one way or another. If it is not lead in toys, it will be something else.

magoosmomma
08-16-2007, 03:45 PM
I have looked but thankfully I have not found any as of yet

MichelleM
08-16-2007, 04:09 PM
My daughter has all of the polly's except 3 or 4 and a barbie. Not really sure what size of package they expect me to mail them in.

lizard_lover
08-16-2007, 04:37 PM
I am a little behind I guess, but what exactly is being recalled? I do not have kids, but a couple of my friends do, and I do not think they have heard this...

lizard_lover
08-16-2007, 04:50 PM
never mind...found a site...mattel recalled so many toys...no wonder