PDA

View Full Version : TGA: good home ONLY pitbull/boxer mix

hiph0p
01-04-2007, 11:06 AM
We've recently moved and was told we were allowed to have pets and now in order to stay we have to find another home for our 2 year old dog shes fixed and needles are up to date.Shes the best dg i've ever seen everyone who has met her falls inlove she's a very nice dog the only problem is , is that she loves to cuddle on the couch and will pretty much lay on you. lol she'll come with her bowls and food and her harley davidson coller with matching leash and a black leash with matching coller as well .

We've tried to switch her food but she will not take anything other then "Blue Seal" which is Very expensive at $53 for a big 50lb bag and can only be baught out in KV by the Co-op at the pet store by the car wash but she will take "Ol roy" which is at walmart we've only baught a 10lb bag for $3.00 so a 50lb would be around 20 or maybe less.

i would really like her to go to someone where we can maybe come and take her on a sunday afternoon for a walk or a drive she loves the car as i am very upset about this whole thing please pm me and i'll give more information, we have a 3 and 4 year old (kids) who she is good with and a male and female cat. any other questions please ask me

corys
01-04-2007, 11:14 AM
do you still have her? i am quite interested.

hiph0p
01-04-2007, 11:24 AM
yes i do

hiph0p
01-04-2007, 11:29 AM
And also i would like to add , we do not hit her in anyway, and if she was to go somewheres where there is "fighting and negitive surroundings" she would more then likely turn.. as would any pitbull because shes used to calm settings..that is why she is such a sweet dog,

And we take her to a pet parlor just off lochlomand road on kaines corner to get her nails clipped, shes due in about 2-3 weeks its 5.00 and she goes every 3 months and if this isnt done her nails grow long and they will bleed from her walking on them

tamrano
01-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi there, My name is Tamara and i have been looking for a nice freindly lovable dog for quite a while i am very interested in her she is beautiful..i am just wondering is she is good around kids i have a 6 months old son..??

miss_daisie
01-04-2007, 12:32 PM
We are very interested in giving your dog a good home. My boyfriend and I have been looking for a dog for a while now but we'd prefer to get an older dog that is house broken. We're both huge animal lovers and would be able to devote tons of time to loving and caring for the dog. We have a male cat, we have a really large apartment uptown and we're both active people as well so the dog would have tons of chances for exercise. If you think we might have the right home for your dog then e-mail me at operation_night_moves@hotmail.com We both look forward to hearing from you.

hiph0p
01-04-2007, 01:10 PM
she is good around kids as i have 2 boys who are 3 and 4 but where you have a young baby who needs lots of your time i don't think its best for the dog as she needs a lot of attention and a walk before she goes to bed for the night around 10 or 11 and then she wakes up around 9am

a dog is a lot of work

hiph0p
01-04-2007, 01:16 PM
After talking to a few people , I've Decided to let my boyfriend to decide on her new home he'll be getting off work at 5pm today and I'll let him know what i know about the people i spoke to and we'll call to set a time to let them meet her , and her name is justice :)

thank you to everyone

Misty589
01-04-2007, 03:14 PM
I just want to say I just fell in love with her from the pictures :) man if i didn't already have 3 dogs................... better not show this to my dh becasue I am very easily convinced lol

kinda OT but isn't that place on lochlomand (designer dogs I think) great!
I recommend her to everyone i know :)

bunnie
01-04-2007, 03:15 PM
very beautiful dog.
shes lovely.
if i wouldnt already have a Rotty ( which also loves to lay on you when you are on the couch) i would certainly take her
Good luck!
and i know that Miss_daisie would give her a good home
she's wanted a dog for a while now and is a great person :) and LOVES animals!

babydoll101
01-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Wow she is a adorable!!! I hope you find the home exactly what you are looking for and that she is well taken care of. I wish we could have her but my hubby won't let me (big meanny!) Anyway goodluck!

puppyluv
01-05-2007, 05:05 AM
ummm you mean they arent supposed to you use as a lpa on the sofa? I dont think my dogs have ever heard of that....prolly too late to tell them now too. She is a beautiful baby..Please double check their refernces so she has a good like like you gave her after she is gone..too many people have no idea what their breed(s) are about and how much work they are....but they are such a beautiful animal...and your baby is no less than beautifull.
PS have you considered figting the landlord? if they told you before you moved you could have a dog then fight it.

hiph0p
01-05-2007, 09:48 AM
yeah i've emailed her , she has replied , and i moved in before the no pet policey and she had told me this and theres like 5 dogs just on my court and countless down the street and they get to keep theirs.. and some are tied up outside and others are just running around free.. i don't understand why , like she doesn't bark we clean up outside after her , unlike some .. and i would never tie her up outside ...and she's just a sweet dog she would never bite , she's never been agressive at all but i hope everything goes well and we can keep her :(

hiph0p
01-05-2007, 09:51 AM
and yes her breed can turn quick if she went to a home where theres fighting and stuff like that or they hit her... she would turn for sure as any pitbull coming from this kind of life style would , where its a calm setting all the time and shes a Very strong dog so i wouldn't want that to happen i mean shes used to my boys playing with her but thats different then agression behavior coming from someone

se8510
01-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Is she still avaible as we have a loving home with two children 4 and 6. We lost our pit this year to brain cancer and would love to have any other. If she is still looking for a new home please let me know.

Thanks,

kara_sweetheart
01-05-2007, 02:51 PM
She is soo cute,its sad you have to give her up. i could never do that my cats are like my kids, i would move over giveing them up.I wish people who owned the apt would understand they are takeing a family apart:(. Good luck!

jsjc
01-06-2007, 12:15 PM
do you still have the dog

hiph0p
01-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Thanks everyone for you help , I've found a good home for justice , its with a long time good friend of mine from st. martins who owns a house and has lots of time and space for her :) I'm really glad she's going to a good place where i know & i can visit and take her out whenever we want :D and the kids still get to see her.so im very happy about this outcome thanks a lot again