PDA

View Full Version : Good Thursday Morning!

puppyluv
01-04-2007, 04:53 AM
is it Friday yet???

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/puppyluvs2dawgs/pupfriday.jpg

trinity
01-04-2007, 05:16 AM
I've been sitting around the house for hours bemoaning the fact that I am out of coffee cream, yet unwilling to get dressed and brave the cold for one item-we've already been to the grocery store 3 times this week. Then it suddenly hit me- I have 3 bottles of Baileys, sitting right there! What was I thinking? What kind of alcoholic am I anyway? Obviously a bad one! (I have 1/2 caramel left, 1 full regular and a small regular I got for Christmas). I've also willingly deprived myself of coffee for NO REASON.

Yes, I am already bored bored bored on vacation. It has already messed up my sleep schedule (which is why I am up at 6 a.m.)

puppyluv
01-04-2007, 05:19 AM
now that made me laugh trinity..thinking outside the box is good!
and why can't you hae some bailey's in your vacation morning cuppa java???

trinity
01-04-2007, 05:22 AM
been there doing that :-)
since i usually work nights, this is my "evening" right now.

oldnugly
01-04-2007, 05:35 AM
puppyluv...nice pic..i am thinking of changing my to notasugly..... i do like those slippers though.

puppyluv
01-04-2007, 05:37 AM
i bet you even have a secret pair of those! hahaha

oldnugly
01-04-2007, 05:53 AM
i do but its no secret....well not now. if they had steel toes i would wear them to work.

dittydottie
01-04-2007, 06:51 AM
Tommorrow will be a tgif day for me because I am off!!!
As for today I sure hope it moves quicker than yesterday. Hey Trinity if I were you I wouldn't let to many people know you have that Caramel Baileys: If you only knew how people out there are looking for it.
Well again it is isaintjohn so classifieds so......