PDA

View Full Version : Any "clean" late night chat sites

trinity
01-04-2007, 03:27 AM
I'm on vacation and bored, and my two regular chat sites usually die out at about 11 pm. Anyone got a good site where people DON'T want to cyber and WON'T ask you your measurements LOL? I'm looking for the non-creepy, non-religious, "still active at 3 am" kind of room.

hyjack
01-04-2007, 03:31 AM
well im awake trinity and how are you doing

hyjack
01-04-2007, 03:35 AM
my real name is john and im at work right now is trinity your real name

trinity
01-04-2007, 04:42 AM
no, just wishful thinking that i looked like trinity from the matrix. sigh..oh so far from the truth lol. i wouldn't put my real name on here, its not a common name and i like to keep a low profile at work and my neighbourhood, so cloak and dagger it is. my sometimes big mouth has landed me in it more than once, at least here i get to spout unpopular beliefs and all that happens is that some people send angry PM's or emails :-0

trinity
01-17-2007, 02:33 AM
I still haven't found any.I'm not looking for MSN messenger type, those are for my friends I actually know. I already have a new age chat room and a wiccan chat site I go to, but I don't see any other types out there. Am I just not finding them? Or are they gone, out of fashion now that we have IM's, blackberrys, whatever? I just went to chatting.com and all the chats are "ne hot girls wanna chat?/ lf mature woman to chat/any girls from bangalore? dubai? and they all sign in with names like hotsexxyguy and prettyboyy. Sigh. I guess I am old and uptight.
update, never mind, I found Yahoo chats. Like nobody could have told me about these? This is what I was lookingfor. I really didn't know. duh.

hiph0p
01-19-2007, 02:11 AM
Download Ares , it has a million of them

trinity
01-19-2007, 11:54 AM
I give up! OMG, I don't want to talk about SEX. I put it right in my profile, the exact words are "if you're looking to cyber, go elsewhere" and people are STILL trying. What is up with these people? Isn't anyone else like me, a lot of free time between work shifts, not looking for dirty talk and not religious, so the Christian chat rooms aren't for me, so am I the only person on yahoo who DOESN'T want this? I even went to rooms like "advice", "current issues", and "physics" and STILL that's all they want to talk about. Heck, maybe I WANT to talk about digital fingerprints, Shawn hornbeck or stem cell research.
And man, I don't think I'm racist, but is everyone on yahoo from the middle east? Sorry, I don't read Arabic script. No frigging wonder the government has a hard time tracking illegal messages, they have to monitor even the most basic, innocent-sounding rooms like "Hobby Lobby" how the heck do you find one that actually wants to talk about the topic in the title of the room?