PDA

View Full Version : all yeah somebody stole our christmas gifts

smith
12-04-2006, 04:58 PM
got home to my apartment and somebody stole all of our gifts for people .my husband sister just had a baby boy to and they even took the baby's gifts to. i can't beleve some people would do that so close to christmas.

hiph0p
12-04-2006, 05:02 PM
wowowow @ this.
friggin people these days and the things they do..
i dont even know what to say about this but i hope you find out who it was...

smith
12-04-2006, 05:13 PM
i hope they do find out who did it as i can't work because i'm pregnant .

hiph0p
12-04-2006, 05:21 PM
thats retarded i dont knowwhy someone would do that i hope they find out who did it although that wont get you your presents back i hope it all works out :(

dittydottie
12-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Was it reported to the police?Are they able to find anything?How they got in,or who did it? Where do you live?Reason I am asking is that someone attempted to break into my parents house on Saturday but they did not succeed.(Thank Goodness)They live east.

3 in a tree
12-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Will you be okay for Christmas? Do you need anything?

sanne
12-04-2006, 08:10 PM
So sorry to hear that this happened to you. How awful.

hiph0p
12-04-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm moving north to the blvds and i heard there was 10 break ins in one week recently over there

trinity
12-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Sorry about your loss, but the police will do as usual and do nothing. They will ask you if you "have insurance." Like you would file a claim for less than a thousand if you had insurance. They will look and see no one was home, no one was threatened or hurt and you will never hear from them again.

hiph0p
12-05-2006, 09:49 AM
yeah saint john police are pathetic

6sixstring6
12-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Why are you knocking the police, Smith was asked if she reported it and she hasn't answered. If in fact they were not called , it's pretty hard for them to do anything. What amazes me even more is that they supposedly stole xmas presents and left electronics behind. ie the computer. Makes you wonder.

care78
12-05-2006, 12:18 PM
i was thinking the same thing! kinda sounds like some of the story is being left out! hopefully not though, and if in fact this did happen i hope they are able to make it through!

Lemme_LQQK
12-06-2006, 09:37 AM
I am at a loss for words ....This is like what you see on tv ......

trinity
12-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Unopened gifts are easy to dispose of this time of year over used computers, and no one would stop a person coming out of a house carrying a load of shopping bags full of new or wrapped items, but they might look twice at someone carrying an unboxed computer or stereo in pieces, that's why the electronics were left. But I digress. I myself am so bitter about all the things I have had stolen over the years that I immediately jump to the negative. Is there anything I can do?

smith
12-06-2006, 03:38 PM
the reason why the computer wasn't stolen is because i used the computer at my mom 's house because my husband works and he drops me off because i'm due to have a baby really soon and it wasn't just the christmas gifts taken either but i was more upset about that then any thing else that was taken . even the baby stuff was taking but thank god the crib and the matress and some other things that i have for the baby is at my mom's house either getting washed or just in storage until after christmas.

babydoll101
12-10-2006, 05:32 PM
I am so sorry to hear about this. It is awful. I don't know what I would do If someone broke into my home. Espicially taking something that was for someone else. I hope everything works out for you.:(

space
12-10-2006, 07:45 PM
can i ask what part of the city this had happen? or even the street name.

dollydoo
12-11-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm moving north to the blvds and i heard there was 10 break ins in one week recently over there

I live in the blvds ive lived here for 6 years and the whole thing about there being 10 break ins in one week i very highly doubt it and if you keep to yourself no one will bother you dont ***** about people and nothing will happen trust me on this one no one down here will bother you as long as you aint a rat there is a lot of good people down here that you will see yourself so dont listen to what everyone else says make your own judgment

hiph0p
12-11-2006, 12:32 PM
yeah im not a rat so i dont think i will have a problem down there but i heard a lot of bad things but then i hear good things so i guess ill see for myself

Tara
12-11-2006, 02:03 PM
If you mean by reporting people for doing things that they're not supposed to do then there needs to be more "rats". That's kind of pathetic if you're going to harass people by trying to give the deadbeats what they deserve.

space
12-11-2006, 07:28 PM
got home to my apartment and somebody stole all of our gifts for people .my husband sister just had a baby boy to and they even took the baby's gifts to. i can't beleve some people would do that so close to christmas.

so I take it that you live in the blvd?

dollydoo
12-11-2006, 08:03 PM
If you mean by reporting people for doing things that they're not supposed to do then there needs to be more "rats". That's kind of pathetic if you're going to harass people by trying to give the deadbeats what they deserve.

Okay first of all i dont mean rats in the sense of reporting crime or whatever the case may be what im saying is that some people down here like the people in my building are rats example being i have a dog that has been with our family for a while and the building that im in is full of old people and i have a 2 year old and if you have kids you understand that kids make noise and run around through the day and get up early however the people in my building called an complained "ratted" about noise in my building and the people across the hall from me called and complained about me putting my dog outside in the morning for a pee and afternoon as well as before i go to bed they said that my dog was out all day and night and barked all the time first of all dogs bark no matter what second of all im a single mom and if people were to try to break in my house in the middle of the night the only way i would know that they were there was my dog letting me know.The rule is that if you have a dog under 30 lbs that it's okay which is my case. so now i have 7 days to get rid of my dog that has been with us for over a year because of a rat old biddie or get evicted,its people like that that you want to watch out for the ones that shouldn't even be in the blvd last time i checked this place was for people on low income that had kids not old biddies that get old age and retirement crap so that is what i mean maybe we should start a new thread on blvds and peoples opinions on who the low income housing should be for because i know about 15 people that need to be in low income but cant because there is 50 and 60 year olds that are taking the space up!!!!!!

hiph0p
12-11-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not even commenting on that because I'm a nice person lol.. you shouldnt put your dog outside anyways take it for a walk and let it use the bathroom , dogs need walks.... but anyways if i was in your shoes then i would confront the "old biddes" and ask them what you did that was so wrong and obvisously YOU KNOW about the break ins if you want a dog to warn you...im not bad mouthing the people there because i know a few people living down there and i hear bad and good but you hear the same **** bad or good no matter where you are everyone has their own opinion but you sound like a retard talking about "Rats" how old are you? i wouldnt call the old people rats i would call them idiots calling someone a rat.. makes me feel like im in high school again

hiph0p
12-11-2006, 08:37 PM
And if anyone has read my post on a different thread they would know i hate cops and wouldnt call them reguardless so i wouldnt have that problem and noise from other kids or dogs does not bother me either i have 2 small boys and my oldest might have ADHD so i know too much about the energy of kids and the noise volume the only thing that concerned me was the break ins and someone who told me their son seen someone threating someone else with a gun but Hey, i lived in micheal cresent for 3 years and my at the time 3 year old seen a guy running along the building beside ours shooting off a gun numerous times that kind of bull**** just isnt over north its everywheres like i said the break ins was my only concern because i heard the locks on the back doors are easily to just put a butter knife to get in and the front door through the mailbox , but everyone has their opinions and thanks for sharing yours sorry they are making you get rid of your dog maybe you should fight it

dollydoo
12-11-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not even commenting on that because I'm a nice person lol.. you shouldnt put your dog outside anyways take it for a walk and let it use the bathroom , dogs need walks.... but anyways if i was in your shoes then i would confront the "old biddes" and ask them what you did that was so wrong and obvisously YOU KNOW about the break ins if you want a dog to warn you...im not bad mouthing the people there because i know a few people living down there and i hear bad and good but you hear the same **** bad or good no matter where you are everyone has their own opinion but you sound like a retard talking about "Rats" how old are you? i wouldnt call the old people rats i would call them idiots calling someone a rat.. makes me feel like im in high school again

way to totally contradit yourself on the whole not commenting thing..calling someone an idiot is pretty much the same thing as a "rat" maybe even worse. and secondly i do take my dog for a walk but where i have a child i can't obviously take my dog for walk at night because she is in bed and it is too cold for a child to be out that long and late! another thing i wasn't just referring to old biddies as rats any age range..and calling someone a retard is worse than an idiot and a rat. so let me ask you how old are you???

dollydoo
12-11-2006, 08:58 PM
And if anyone has read my post on a different thread they would know i hate cops and wouldnt call them reguardless so i wouldnt have that problem and noise from other kids or dogs does not bother me either i have 2 small boys and my oldest might have ADHD so i know too much about the energy of kids and the noise volume the only thing that concerned me was the break ins and someone who told me their son seen someone threating someone else with a gun but Hey, i lived in micheal cresent for 3 years and my at the time 3 year old seen a guy running along the building beside ours shooting off a gun numerous times that kind of bull**** just isnt over north its everywheres like i said the break ins was my only concern because i heard the locks on the back doors are easily to just put a butter knife to get in and the front door through the mailbox , but everyone has their opinions and thanks for sharing yours sorry they are making you get rid of your dog maybe you should fight it

what part of the blvds are you moving?? like mclaren, taylor or churchill??cause i know ppl from all those parts and they've never had a problem with the locks it's always been the door windows..here's my only advice move in at night so ppl don't see what you have as a target..lol

hiph0p
12-11-2006, 09:05 PM
i have insurance and im adding on dead bults where you need keys to lock and unlock on both ends i dont plan on staying long anyways my man is suppose to buy a house in the summer thank god no more noisey neighbours listening through the walls lol and im 21 and using the word rat sounds more childish then saying an idiot or a retard and the old people complaining about children is being an idiot what do you expect by living in the blvds when all thats down there is kids and you can tell by driving by you always see a bunch of kids but yeh im moving down by the store there , but is that true about the dogs arent allowedover 30lbs thats a bit much what (removed) are you suppose to get a little purse pup to protect you at night lol that mrs french girl is mean though i dont really like her at all.... but anyways im done talking about th blvds on here if you want to continue pm me god knows who is reading this and what they are saying lol

Mandi
12-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Eeps! holiday cheer ! :D Go have some egg nog ;)

babydoll101
12-12-2006, 09:02 AM
That's what I was thinking Mandi. It's Christmas guys. Have fun. Bad things happen to everyone no matter where they live.