PDA

View Full Version : Three men convicted of soliciting must wear chicken suit

Lady_Athena
07-28-2007, 03:29 AM
Well I can honestly say I have never heard of this before. A judge sentences three men to wear chicken suits for soliciting sex from an undercover officer. This isn't the first time the judge has handed out an unusual sentence either... you will probably get a kick out of this.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/070727/koddities/odd_chicken_suit_sentence

LOL! :rofl:

puppyluv
07-28-2007, 05:55 AM
Perhaps being publicly embarrassed will prevent them from doing it again.

Lady_Athena
07-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Perhaps being publicly embarrassed will prevent them from doing it again.Here is to hoping anyways. The story has made headlines and their real names are mentioned so I am sure they are mortified already.:)

luv2shop
07-28-2007, 11:53 PM
Just when you think you have heard it all.......

Lady_Athena
07-29-2007, 11:48 AM
I know! I like that the judge is not afraid to look outside the box for punishment. He must have an odd, yet clever since of humor.

The good thing is that not only will they be publicly humiliated (which is suitable because soliciting for sex is really a danger to public health on a grand scale, not to mention demeaning to woman) but this may make some other "man" think twice before doing the same thing.

If I could find the love to heal these poor woman I would. It makes me so upset to think about what brought the prostitutes to this point in the first place. No one wants that for themselves or their family.

Do they still make men who are caught soliciting take a "john course"? I think if some of them heard the real life stories of these women who they are treating like vending machines they would not try and justify or make excuses for their own behavior and realize how they were contributing to a huge problem in our society.